PDA

View Full Version : yippy,found a good supplier for best henna and Indigo

chitra
January 28th, 2010, 09:17 AM
hello guys,

I found a great supplier suggested by my friend in India.She found the henna and Indigo of great quality.here is the e-mail,I had sent to the supplier..I am pasting it here

Thanks for your E-mail.

We have ourown cultivation of Henna and Indigo. Henna being cultivated at Sojat City of Rajasthan and Indigo being at southern parts of India. You will not get any problem of quality. You will have to place an order of minimum 1 Kg each. We can send you the packet to your Indian Address. Our price for India will be:
Indigo - 1 Kg - Rs. 800 Per Kg
Henna - 1 Kg - Rs. 600 Per Kg
Courier Charges extra.

Sending to Canada, for 1 Kg by EMS Charge will be US$ 25.
Indigo - 1 Kg - US$ 20 Per Kg (US$ 20 + 25)
Henna - 1 Kg - US$ 15 Per Kg (US$ 15 + 25)

Those in the US can e-mail the supplier directly for info on shipping carges which seem pretty nominal.The e-mail address is(mammenexports@hotmail.com (mammenexports@hotmail.com))

indigonight
January 28th, 2010, 02:49 PM
thanks chitra...this is the cheapest I have ever heard of!! I cant believe its real... i tell you when I see those prices I think that most euro/usa based henna/indigo companies are making a killing of a profit out of us hennaheads. It seems to good to be true so to double check when you or any other lovely LHC member use this service could you confirm the reliability of the company as well as the quality??

thanks

Fractalsofhair
January 28th, 2010, 03:23 PM
Look at the shipping though! That's pricey!

chitra
January 28th, 2010, 03:24 PM
thanks chitra...this is the cheapest I have ever heard of!! I cant believe its real... i tell you when I see those prices I think that most euro/usa based henna/indigo companies are making a killing of a profit out of us hennaheads. It seems to good to be true so to double check when you or any other lovely LHC member use this service could you confirm the reliability of the company as well as the quality??

thanks
yes,it is true...you shd get in touch with suppliers in India..Even if their charges are high definitely it will be cheaper than most US or Canadian sites.Very true,some companies are making a killing of a profit,out of us.I know of another site tooo,which was similar and I have heard that their henna is good..someone here has already ordered from there..hennabypinki..so all you need is pay courier charges,which may be high,considering,it is coming from India but still it works out cheap,isn't it? I am planning to order too.So,I posted here.:)

Look at the shipping though! That's pricey!
In the end..you are having a kg of henna and Indigo,which is really cheap..and you can pay one time shipping charges,which still works out cheaper.

earthymamawitch
February 1st, 2010, 08:43 AM
Does anyone know why chitra was banned???

Jenn

indigonight
February 1st, 2010, 09:10 AM
Does anyone know why chitra was banned???

Jenn

GOOD question!!

slz
February 1st, 2010, 09:52 AM