PDA

View Full Version : I use products on my hair every day do I have to wash my hair with shampoo everyday?

lol21
January 26th, 2010, 01:34 PM
I use products on my hair everyday,so do I have to wash my hair with shampoo every day as well?

I use american crew shampoo,

SunshineHair
January 26th, 2010, 01:47 PM
I can only tell you what I do, but I do not use hardly anything on my hair other than shine stuff.

If you hair looks nice I would go a few days w/out :)

Kristin
January 26th, 2010, 05:17 PM
I would avoid washing it everyday if you can, but do what is best for your hair. I only use shine stuff and occasionally some hairspray just on my bangs, and I still only shampoo (CWC) once a week. Two to three times a week, I CO and that helps if my hair gets a bit greasy at the roots. I bet COing would remove some product, too.

AnitaThorn
January 26th, 2010, 06:14 PM
I wouldn't wash your hair with shampoo everyday. At least every other day, and that's the minimum. I wash mine every 5 days, and coconut oil it. You can CO it everyday, though. That will probably help it. :)

ButterCup02
January 26th, 2010, 06:16 PM
I don't use product every day, but I do use hair spray on weekends. I just CO twice/week and it gets it out fine.

lol21
January 26th, 2010, 09:32 PM
I wouldn't wash your hair with shampoo everyday. At least every other day, and that's the minimum. I wash mine every 5 days, and coconut oil it. You can CO it everyday, though. That will probably help it. :)

wont that make my hair greasy? and itchy since I got hairspray that I did not rinse out with shampoo?