PDA

View Full Version : Happy coincidence

rootbeerbrown
January 25th, 2010, 10:17 AM
I have gotten over my snit and am fully out of whine mode re: growing process in part because I have been admiring cinnamon hairs routine and results. I decided to give CO a go using her system and so far [crosses fingers] so good.

Coincidentally my feet at enjoying swimming in all the conditioner on the floor of my shower every day. I usually put on lotion after each shower and was pleasantly suprised to discover they didn't need it.

Don't you just love those happy unintended side effects?

Copasetic
January 25th, 2010, 10:31 AM
I have gotten over my snit and am fully out of whine mode re: growing process in part because I have been admiring cinnamon hairs routine and results. I decided to give CO a go using her system and so far [crosses fingers] so good.

Coincidentally my feet at enjoying swimming in all the conditioner on the floor of my shower every day. I usually put on lotion after each shower and was pleasantly suprised to discover they didn't need it.

Don't you just love those happy unintended side effects?

I wish I had this unindented consequence! Conditioner doesn't really have any effect on my skin. Which is kind of a good thing; some people get bad break outs on their backs from conditioner.