PDA

View Full Version : Uploaded New Videos

yellowchariot
January 24th, 2010, 08:57 AM
Hello to Everyone,

I've uploaded some new tutorials on my youtube channel. I'm using my camera phone, so the quality is slightly better than my webcam.

Check them out and let me know if they are helpful. Feel free to make fun of me, if you need too :bigtongue:

http://www.youtube.com/user/YellowChariot99

Peace Out!

SunshineHair
January 24th, 2010, 12:38 PM
No making fun, I did however laugh at the Captain Jack Sparrow!!!!

I didnt hear any sound and I played three of them, are they meant to be silent??

I like the cats:D

Sammich
January 24th, 2010, 12:50 PM
I lol'd at the captain jack sparrow one. :D LOL!
I didn't hear sound too by the way. :)

DanielleRenae
January 24th, 2010, 01:47 PM
I can't believe those were taken with a camera phone because the quality is pretty good. I also like the fact that you get straight to the process without a bunch of talking first. I watch a lot of youtube tutorials and it really annoys me when it's a three-minute tut and the people talk for the first two minutes. Good job. :)

Fiferstone
January 24th, 2010, 04:44 PM
Good job, keep 'em coming :). I think the internet needs more long-haired men doing tutorials for fellow long-haired men.
ETA: Don't mean to suggest that you're doing them for men only, but my sense is that it'll encourage more guys who wish to grow their hair, to see others out there who have done so and who know how to do different things with it. Google long hair and tutorial and you'll mainly get vids by women, so it's all good in my opinion.

yellowchariot
January 24th, 2010, 04:50 PM
Thanks you all! Yeah my videos do not have sound. It saves on the file size, and overall quality.

There really is no point in my talking because I sound funny anyway LOL :D I like to get straight to the point. I did however use my fingers as the "instructions" for visualizing what I was doing, which imo, is more important than talking about it.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad that the camera on my phone is holding up well enough1 :thumbsup:

More to come. . . :cheese:

Heavenly Locks
January 24th, 2010, 04:56 PM
:) I like your finger instructions!

Oh and I commented on your page, but I figured you might not know it was me. I'm HeavenlyJumper on youtube ;)

cmnt831
January 24th, 2010, 05:27 PM
Good job! My husband is still requesting that I make him braids and wants me to learn the french braid, cause he thinks it looks so cool. He's happy that there are other guys out there that like wearing braids, too. All he got was standard English pigtail again today :p.

Oh, and it's just as well that there's no sound - I can concentrate better with just watching the video than being distracted by bad sound quality or what not. Thanks for posting your tutorials :).

yellowchariot
January 24th, 2010, 05:41 PM
:) I like your finger instructions!

Oh and I commented on your page, but I figured you might not know it was me. I'm HeavenlyJumper on youtube ;)

I just now seen it on my main profile page! Thanks so much!

Good job! My husband is still requesting that I make him braids and wants me to learn the french braid, cause he thinks it looks so cool. He's happy that there are other guys out there that like wearing braids, too. All he got was standard English pigtail again today :p.

Oh, and it's just as well that there's no sound - I can concentrate better with just watching the video than being distracted by bad sound quality or what not. Thanks for posting your tutorials :).

I appreciate it cmnt831! Glad to hear that it's helpful! Also those were just trial tutorials, I'll try and uploaded some re-mastered ones when I get a chance!

I plan to do a Mohawk (Dutch) Braid for the next one.

cmnt831
January 24th, 2010, 05:45 PM
I just now seen it on my main profile page! Thanks so much!

I appreciate it cmnt831! Glad to hear that it's helpful! Also those were just trial tutorials, I'll try and uploaded some re-mastered ones when I get a chance!

I plan to do a Mohawk (Dutch) Braid for the next one.

Cool. I used to do those in my own hair when I was young. It was french braid fail in my case :p, but I liked the look of it.

Peter
January 24th, 2010, 05:46 PM
LOL Johnny Depp!

Nice one!

yellowchariot
January 24th, 2010, 10:02 PM
LOL Johnny Depp!

Nice one!

LOL yeah I had to throw that one in there to show my craziness :laugh:

SunshineHair
January 24th, 2010, 10:10 PM
I am going to comment on it, I am winteronfire!