PDA

View Full Version : woohoo I have a 3,6 inch pony circumference

juliaxena
January 23rd, 2010, 10:03 AM
I have just measured it, now that I can finnally get all my hair into a ponytail. To think I first thought I was a i type! Happily changing to ii. Maybe I will have to change my profile to 1b as well. I will wait a few more months because I think My flips are there due to a cowlick and lack of moisture (after a DT my hair gets stick straight). And I am not so sure about my F either anymore. I can definately see my hair strand against dark background.:D

klcqtee
January 23rd, 2010, 10:38 AM
Oh, congratulations! Both a first pony tail and a 3.5" circumference. This has been a good day for you!

As a heads up, when I DT, my hair also goes straight and mine is quite a bit wavier than yours. You may really be a 1b.

juliaxena
January 23rd, 2010, 12:41 PM
Not my first pony, just the first time I remembered to measure it lol. Really, wavy hair goes straight when moisturised? I don`t usually have dry hair though, it is this winter weather and heating that is giving me some trouble. We will see in a few months when it is longer and heavier.

MissManda
January 23rd, 2010, 08:15 PM
Congratulations! :D I love your hair color, by the way!

juliaxena
January 24th, 2010, 01:05 AM
Thank you for a congratiolation but really it is mother nature's doing regarding thickness. My color comes from a box but I do that all by myself however :D.

Quixii
January 24th, 2010, 01:14 AM
Ah-ha, I knew it! Didn't I tell you you'd be at least a ii when you typed yourself as an i a couple months ago? :D

juliaxena
January 24th, 2010, 02:12 AM
Ah-ha, I knew it! Didn't I tell you you'd be at least a ii when you typed yourself as an i a couple months ago? :D

Yes you did. :o And your hair is still so gorgoeus, how did I miss those new color streaks, wow...

Sammich
January 24th, 2010, 03:36 AM
That must feel great! :D Great patience you have! :)
I can't wait till all my hair can fit into a ponytail again. Aghh, patience. I have none.

klcqtee
January 24th, 2010, 10:24 AM
Not my first pony, just the first time I remembered to measure it lol. Really, wavy hair goes straight when moisturised? I don`t usually have dry hair though, it is this winter weather and heating that is giving me some trouble. We will see in a few months when it is longer and heavier.

Well, the day or so after a DT, my hair tends to be in the 1b area, but it poofs back up within a couple days. Although, if I scrunch, it'll curl back up. I think it just gets heavy from being extra moisturized.

I could just be odd though :p

Bonkers57
January 24th, 2010, 11:51 AM
Congrats! Your hair looks very healthy and shiny too :) I've changed mine to ii also; last I measured it was a bit bigger than 2.5 inches. And that doesn't include my nape hair (I doubt I'll ever have 4 or more inches, but that's okay.) I might even be a 1b also since I have that little bit of bendy hair at the back of my neck.

We can both celebrate - not only more thickness but looking healthier all around! :happydance:

I have just measured it, now that I can finnally get all my hair into a ponytail. To think I first thought I was a i type! Happily changing to ii. Maybe I will have to change my profile to 1b as well. I will wait a few more months because I think My flips are there due to a cowlick and lack of moisture (after a DT my hair gets stick straight). And I am not so sure about my F either anymore. I can definately see my hair strand against dark background.:D

juliaxena
January 24th, 2010, 12:04 PM
Congrats! Your hair looks very healthy and shiny too :) I've changed mine to ii also; last I measured it was a bit bigger than 2.5 inches. And that doesn't include my nape hair (I doubt I'll ever have 4 or more inches, but that's okay.) I might even be a 1b also since I have that little bit of bendy hair at the back of my neck.

We can both celebrate - not only more thickness but looking healthier all around! :happydance:

Oh but you also have bangs, don`t forget that!

JamieLeigh
January 25th, 2010, 09:35 AM
Congrats on your circ! :D It's always fun to find out your hair is thicker than you thought.