PDA

View Full Version : Just a little giggle...

mizk5110
January 22nd, 2010, 07:54 PM
Thought ya'll could use a chuckle...

As background, my DF and I have been saving our pennies lately to finish paying for our wedding and a house (and let the headaches begin...), so I haven't been able to buy any hair treats lately.

I got a check in the mail yesterday from my grandmother. She apparently remembered she forgot my birthday (three months ago). I immediately claimed it as "fun money", exempt from all future planning scrimping. So what is the first thing I decide to do now that I have this money??

:cheese: LHC swap board!!! :cheese:

Four months ago I would never have been looking at hairtoys!! (my usual toy was either a ponytail holder or a chunky clip)

You guys have trained me!!! :p :D

MotherConfessor
January 22nd, 2010, 09:25 PM
Ohhh, I sooooooooo understand. Hmmm, are you looking to make the fun money stretch or let yourself splurge on one item? Choices, choices...

SunshineHair
January 22nd, 2010, 10:21 PM
Hehe well I hope you had a lot of fun!!! We would be saving our pennies but we are soooo broke! The first thing I plan to get is henna!!

What did you buy???

Xandergrammy
January 23rd, 2010, 05:27 AM
That's great!!! You have been assimilated nicely.

Carolyn
January 23rd, 2010, 06:13 AM
Birthday money is always exempt from any household savings plans. Hope you find something fun.

JamieLeigh
January 25th, 2010, 10:37 AM
Bwahahahaha. Our plan is working... :demon:

;)

So....what'd ya get??

redwoman
January 25th, 2010, 11:57 AM
What did you get? You can't just tease us like this. C'mon, tell us all about it.

mizk5110
January 27th, 2010, 10:46 PM
And the winner was.....

A medium ficcare maximus from Tresses (icy silver :) )

and

Crystal Mood Miao Flower Stick (by nightshade) from sdfw

Thanks ladies!!! I can't wait to try them out!!