PDA

View Full Version : Conditioner

shockinglength
January 20th, 2010, 05:23 PM
I love CO. I want the best natural cone free conditioner possible for my hair. So far I can buy the Burt's Bees(Super Shiny), Suave Naturals(coconut), and Audbury Organics (moisterizing, olive and grape oil?) conditioner(s) Which conditioner has the least amount of chemicals/sinthetic stuff? What should I do?

P.S. I've tried both the BB and the Sauve and they seem to work fine. I want to use just one condishioner. Thanks!

krisviola1
January 20th, 2010, 05:25 PM
I just recently tried a conditioner from TJ Maxx called Oliva Balsamo.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_TRK5fTbxMM0/SxR5BNWpaoI/AAAAAAAAAus/PKihKUc1wkw/s1600/Dwana+Oliva+Balsamo.jpg

The ingredients are

aqua/ water/ eau, cetearyl alcohol, centrimonium chloride, citric acid, parfum/ fragrance, glycerin, olea europea (olive) leaf extract

and I bought it for 6 dollars. Didn't have enough slip for me though. Hope this helps

jaine
January 20th, 2010, 05:27 PM
Of the brands you listed, I think Aubrey Organics has the least synthetic ingredients and Suave Naturals has the most synthetic ingredients.

Did you try an Aubrey Organics conditioner for co-washing and it worked? If so can I ask which one it was? The ones I tried so far would be too oily for co-washing (I tried White Camellia and Honeysuckle Rose) but I love them for heavy-duty conditioning after washing.

shockinglength
January 20th, 2010, 05:37 PM
Of the brands you listed, I think Aubrey Organics has the least synthetic ingredients and Suave Naturals has the most synthetic ingredients.

Did you try an Aubrey Organics conditioner for co-washing and it worked? If so can I ask which one it was? The ones I tried so far would be too oily for co-washing (I tried White Camellia and Honeysuckle Rose) but I love them for heavy-duty conditioning after washing.

No I haven't tried Aubrey Organics for CO yet.

jojo
January 20th, 2010, 09:38 PM
I like rusk products the kelp super shine is one im using at the moment

*Rose Red*
January 21st, 2010, 11:17 AM
Aubrey Organics is 100% natural cosmetic, so there are no synthecial ingredients in it. I love it!