PDA

View Full Version : Hair is a MESS- Someone is coming over

coscass
January 20th, 2010, 10:24 AM
Okay, ladies, how many of you do that second-day-spritzer thing? Should I do it while my hair is still in the braids it's been in for two days now, or should I take it out and do it? I'm afraid if I take it out it'll be frizz city. I'm hoping not to have to put it up, or rebraid it , but if I have to, I will.

clichepithet
January 20th, 2010, 10:28 AM
I take out my (old) braid, finger-comb, spritz, finger-comb, WT-comb, re-braid, and here recently putting that fresh braid up either in a flipped braid or braided-bun. I don't know about you leaving it down - mine would look, well, narsty. But we do seem to have different hair types, so you know, YMMV. :)

paperwhite
January 20th, 2010, 10:48 AM
I think your best bet is to really quickly unbraid it, use a wide tooth comb to get rid of any tangles, sprtiz, comb through, and braid it back up :) It shouldn't take too long and if you're really worried about frizzies, try dampening your braid before you take it out to do the previous steps. Good luck!

coscass
January 20th, 2010, 11:02 AM
Wow, I guess I didn't need any of that at all. The surface just looked so frizzy I thought for SURE when I took it out I'd have a fro. I actually just took it out and smoothed some condish onto it and it was fine. Huh! Usually, whenever I put anything damp on my hair, it poofs.

Oh well, thanks everyone! lol