PDA

View Full Version : Darling daughter's hair

eamane
January 20th, 2010, 04:05 AM
I just want to show you :) Sheīs almost three years old and it has never been washed with anything but approved conditioner, CO-method. I trim it myself and cut bangs, when sheīs old enough to handle it I probably will let her grow the bangs out as well. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_u_OogwGgvrg/S1bdawbXb7I/AAAAAAAAAOs/iuyHf5J5m0Q/s1600-h/IMG_7311.JPG
I know it looks a bit uneven but itīs really not, itīs due to uneven braidwaves. And of course I taught her the correct position to show how long it is :P Itīs almost waist!!:cheese:
Today we put it up in her first bun :heartbeat she didnīt like the stick though so I swapped it for a clamp ;)
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_u_OogwGgvrg/S1bdM5srPpI/AAAAAAAAAOk/YzYGwGOnaPE/s1600-h/IMG_7315.JPG

Newniepg
January 20th, 2010, 04:41 AM
That is very beautiful hair! I am impressed at how much of it there is, my 2 and a half year old niece has never had a trim and isn't quite a shoulder yet.

It must feel good to know that you have taught her good hair care practices from the very beginning.

Well done, you should feel proud. :)

Forever_Sophie
January 20th, 2010, 07:33 AM
Her hair is beautiful!! Great job with the trims, and love the bun! She's lucky to have a mom so into hair :)

Hannah83
January 20th, 2010, 08:28 AM
She's so cute I could eat her! :inlove: My daughters hair is not even near waist, and she's 4. But she doesent have the same thickness and her hair is like mine, it grows slow. Adorable!

squidgetroo
January 20th, 2010, 08:33 AM
That is so cute! I wish my 2yr old would let me put hers in a bun, but we've just finally reached the stage where she'll tolerate a braid. Hers is mid-back right now, but hopefully it grows as quickly as mine...hoping hers reaches waist soon!

SHELIAANN1969
January 20th, 2010, 08:39 AM
Wow, it's beautiful, I love her LHC, hands on the waist/hips pose! :) How cute!

eamane
January 20th, 2010, 09:00 AM
Thanx for all your comments:inlove:
Too bad she only let her cute bun stay in for an hour ;) It was more fun to play with the clamp instead:D

EvaSimone
January 20th, 2010, 09:00 AM
Her hair is so beautiful! Well done mama! :flower:

chaoticwaves
January 20th, 2010, 09:28 AM
The little bun is so adorable! My daughter is growing out her hair too, and we have a little friendly race going on now lol.

Isabelle1984
January 20th, 2010, 09:29 AM
Her hair is really pretty :o

Juneii
January 20th, 2010, 09:33 AM
how cute! her hair is so shiny too :]

Konstifik
January 21st, 2010, 01:00 AM
Ohh! I wish my parents did like that when I was a kid! Fantastic hair :D

HippieHugger
January 24th, 2010, 08:48 PM
Her hair is beautiful.
My almost 4 year old is growing her hair out now too. Its at her shoulders now. Now if only she would let me play with her hair. She thinks if I touch it too much or put it in a pony tail that it wont grow. Oy.

Natalia
January 24th, 2010, 09:24 PM
Om my gosh! What a beautiful little darling, she is sich a sweetie :D!

sft88
January 24th, 2010, 09:37 PM
Wow, she has beautiful hair. Great job. :)

Quixii
January 24th, 2010, 09:57 PM
Her hair is so pretty! <3

Peter
January 24th, 2010, 11:12 PM
That's some LHC-quality hair! :D

JamieLeigh
January 25th, 2010, 09:18 AM
Your daughter's hair is beautiful!! Very shiny and healthy. I use CO products on my daughters' hair too, the same stuff I use on me is good enough for them, because it's all very gentle. I see a whole generation of future LHCers. :)

I also see Beauty and the Beast in the background!! I LOVE that movie. :crush:

eamane
January 25th, 2010, 02:00 PM
Thank you all for your nice comments :inlove: She's rather proud of her hair as well and wants me to braid it most days, just so it won't tangle :)

JamieLeigh: I love Beauty and the Beast as well but I think she actually was watching en episode of the Gummi Bears of youtube right then ;) It's the best way to get her to stand still: a good video of youtube :D

Aquamarine
January 25th, 2010, 02:06 PM
Her hair is awesome! and she's just 3yrs old? That's great:)