PDA

View Full Version : I'm in lust!

MAO
January 18th, 2010, 12:08 PM
Haircolor lust, that is! This (http://awards.omg.yahoo.com/photos/108-golden-globes-red-carpet-report-card?nc#OmgPhoid=62") is the most awesome shade of redhead! I wonder how she got it that color?

coscass
January 18th, 2010, 12:11 PM
That looks close to a shade I had last year. I really liked it. Lately I've been finding more dark-browns with hints of reds, which is kind of ticking me off. I JUST decided to LOVE my red hair, and try to make it as red as possible, lol, and I kept getting dyes with too much brown in them.

Can't wait until summer so I can try henna.

teela1978
January 18th, 2010, 12:30 PM
I would guess a very expensive colorist.

RocketDog
January 18th, 2010, 12:36 PM
I got a similar color from my first full henna, applied over mostly virgin medium blonde hair.

Demetrue
January 18th, 2010, 01:00 PM
I read an interview with her - I think she said they have to re-dye it every 2 weeks to keep the color really bright. She also wears wiglets on the show for many of the up-dos.

Clarisse
January 18th, 2010, 01:25 PM
Hmmm, chemical salon dye, I think. Peroxide and a cassia/henna-mix should be able to do the trick, but peroxide damages hair badly...

kmangus
January 18th, 2010, 01:49 PM
It looks smashing on her skin tone! :) One could achive this with a cassia/henna gloss when put on blonde hair. I dont think it would be possible without chemicals for dark hair though.