PDA

View Full Version : Could 2 in 1's be the issue

alamaya
January 16th, 2010, 11:18 AM
I recently found my hairs getting major static. I brush and end up looking like an afro on my head.

Then it dawned on me. I am using a 2 in 1 at the mo. Just trying to use up some stocks i have. Could this be the cause as i have never used them in the past just purchased for my husband who then proceeded to just use showergel lol.

Have 3 bottles and not sure now what to do.

teela1978
January 16th, 2010, 11:23 AM
Like a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner? You could try conditioning again after you rinse out the 2 in one. I never found them to be conditioning enough for me.

2peasinapod
January 16th, 2010, 11:26 AM
I've never had any luck with the two in ones. I always use separate shampoo and conditioner because that way I can control the amount. I also use way more conditioner than shampoo anyway.

I used to get breakage and flyaways all the time when I brushed. Have you tried a wide-toothed (preferably wodden) comb yet? I found that when I switched to fingercombing and a wooden comb, my hair was wavier, sleeker, and so much healthier (hardly and breakage, few tangled, and almost no flyaways :D).

Sammich
January 16th, 2010, 11:34 AM
I loved two in ones for my scalp wash... :) But for the length I just used my normal conditioner.

jaine
January 16th, 2010, 11:46 AM
I love my 2-in-1 but I condition afterwards too.
Actually, I saturate my hair with conditioner, then put the 2-in-1 on top of that and lather it, then rinse, then more conditioner. My hair loves conditioner :)

alamaya
January 16th, 2010, 12:08 PM
so are we thinking cwc but using 2 in 1 on scalp is the way forward?

was going to cwc once i had used it up

teela1978
January 16th, 2010, 12:13 PM
so are we thinking cwc but using 2 in 1 on scalp is the way forward?

was going to cwc once i had used it up
That's pretty much what I'd do. No point in wasting product if you can use it somehow.