PDA

View Full Version : Who has the longest hair in the LHC?

Othala
January 13th, 2010, 06:44 AM
Are you the LHC-er with the longest hair? Do you have a friend on LHC who you think has the longest hair? Please can all the candidates be put forward on this thread.

Belisarius
January 13th, 2010, 07:12 AM
well, dianyla has ankle length hair. But how do you measure, because some men and curlies may have longer hair as in measured from the scalp.

Othala
January 13th, 2010, 07:19 AM
well, dianyla has ankle length hair. But how do you measure, because some men and curlies may have longer hair as in measured from the scalp.

Dave Decker has ankle length as well I think. In respect of measuring, I see your point. Would the wavy/curly heads stretch their hair when they measure from the scalp?

Othala
January 13th, 2010, 07:20 AM
Can I also add Lady Godiva as a candidate? I think she may be longer than ankle-length....

Loreley
January 13th, 2010, 09:03 AM
Cool thread, Othala! I'll keep an eye on it. :eye:
Waiting for the "winner" to show up... :knit:

Anje
January 13th, 2010, 09:17 AM
Two candidates I'd add (though I haven't seen either around here in ages) are MaidMarian and Lady Grace.

neon-dream
January 13th, 2010, 09:21 AM
Hmm, I've never thought about this. It may well be one of the curlies!

Tabitha
January 13th, 2010, 09:21 AM
This question has been asked many times before. The most recent thread Who has the longest hair on TLHC? (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=13843&highlight=longest) in turn has links to some earlier threads, and the opinions expressed within it might be of interest to you.

curlylocks85
January 13th, 2010, 10:12 AM
That would be ME, haha I wish!

JamieLeigh
January 13th, 2010, 10:20 AM
It's a natural curiosity to know whose hair is the longest, and one that I myself have also had, and still do have. ;) But beware turning anything into a competition of sorts, you risk hurting someone's feelings, even though you didn't intend it and it might seem silly that anyone would take this the wrong way. For a lot of the people on here, hair growth is a personal, self-seeking journey and not just an outward physical thing that changes at a whim.

Just wanting to give a gentle reminder that everyone reads different things into the words we type. :flower:

Othala
January 13th, 2010, 01:29 PM
This question has been asked many times before. The most recent thread Who has the longest hair on TLHC? (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=13843&highlight=longest) in turn has links to some earlier threads, and the opinions expressed within it might be of interest to you.

Oh dear, thanks Tabitha. I had no intention to do anything creepy or controversial. Moderators, can one of you guys please close this thread? Thanks.

Delila
January 13th, 2010, 03:05 PM
Oh dear, thanks Tabitha. I had no intention to do anything creepy or controversial. Moderators, can one of you guys please close this thread? Thanks.

Sure thing. :magic: