PDA

View Full Version : New Tresemme hair products.

GnGirl
January 12th, 2010, 09:47 PM
Ok, went to Ulta and saw that Tresemme came out with new products, yes had to buy it. Picked up the nourishing moisture with aloe vera and avocado, silicone free. Used it and loved it, feels like there is silicones in it, I could glide the comb through my hair with no problem. I also picked up the shampoo for volume, they did not have the conditioner for this one (ran out).

Tresemme Naturals shampoo and conditioner - Nourishing moisture
Tresemme Naturals shampoo and conditioner - Radiant volume
Tresemme Freshstart - No frizz creme with citrus

The shampoos are lower sulfates, they do have other new products but they were sold out. The only place I could find this was at Ulta, none of the other stores here where I live have it yet.

ratgirldjh
February 18th, 2010, 12:22 PM
Did you use it for CO washing? I just bought some of this also and want to try it!

SimplyViki
February 18th, 2010, 12:34 PM
Cool, I like Tresemme. Do these new things come in the big bottles like their other stuff? Is it more expensive? I love trying new conditioners.

ratgirldjh
February 18th, 2010, 12:36 PM
Mine was in a 25 ounce bottle - pretty big! And it was only 4.00 and change at my wal-mart!

I haven't tried it yet though - I hope I'm not allergic to the fragrance :D so I am a little afraid to try it... plus I don't do that great with conditioner-only washing but am hoping it has been the conditioners I have been trying...

Copasetic
February 18th, 2010, 01:37 PM
Hopefully these will be available in Canada soon; my hair really likes Tresseme.

Crazycatlady
February 25th, 2010, 07:53 PM
I just found this at my Wal-mart. $4.75 for 25 oz. Not bad. I bought the aloe and avocado and the smell is pretty fresh and light...not over powering. I'm going to use it for CO tomorrow. I used to use Tresemme so I'm glad to see they have cone-free now. :)

Crazycatlady
February 26th, 2010, 03:37 PM
Just used my Tresemme Naturals aloe & avocado conditioner for CO and I really love it. My hair and scalp feel clean, but not dry at all. And I do like the fragrance...it's not too strong, in my opinion. Oh, and the texture of the conditioner is pretty thick, not watery. It didn't drip out of my hand as I applied it to my hair.