PDA

View Full Version : I've dyed my hair!

Miasen
January 11th, 2010, 09:16 AM
Well, the front parts of it at least. :p I was helping my little sister dye her hair the other day, and we had some left over colour afterwards. She wanted to dye my hair, so I let her. (Can't say no to her. ;)) I haven't dyed my hair in about nine years, so it was a change for sure! I love it though.

And I have pictures! :D The colour isn't completely accurate in the picture, I it looks even more purple in real life. Also, excuse my ugly mug. XD

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff111/mia_aka_miasen/0062.jpg

Oh, and this is my first thread, so just tell me if I posted in the wrong place or something. :S

chaoticwaves
January 11th, 2010, 09:17 AM
It looks cool! What kind of dye did you use?

reishka
January 11th, 2010, 10:28 AM
That looks really cute!

pinchbeck
January 11th, 2010, 10:38 AM
I love funky colours in hair and this looks nice.

kimki
January 11th, 2010, 10:48 AM
Well purple is my favourite colour :D and it looks good on you. Is it a semi permanent colour?

Tryst
January 11th, 2010, 10:55 AM
That looks great, Miasen.

It's fun to have a funky blast of colour framing your face.

I hope you and your little sister are enjoying your new hair :)

redneckprincess
January 11th, 2010, 12:31 PM
beautiful...i love it

Miasen
January 11th, 2010, 12:32 PM
Ah, thank you guys! :D The colour is from Schwarzkopf, Live Color XXL in the colour Mystic Violet 87. ;) And I think it is permanent dye, although I'm not completely certain. :P

TheCatSaidQuack
January 11th, 2010, 12:33 PM
I love the plum on you - it makes your eyes 'pop'. I'm also curious as to what brand/type of dye you used - I've tried to get my hair that color before and failed miserably :yawn:

Spike
January 11th, 2010, 01:37 PM
On this monitor, your dyed hair almost matches your glasses frames. Talk about coordinating your accessories!! :p:

skay
January 11th, 2010, 07:28 PM
Looks good!

Yozhik
January 11th, 2010, 07:32 PM
That's so great that you and your sister had so much fun together!
My mom and I used to dye each other's hair, and it was always a blast :)

Quixii
January 11th, 2010, 07:43 PM
What a coincidence! I just recently put purple in my own hair. :D High-five!

Miasen
January 12th, 2010, 03:18 PM
TheCatSaidQuack; I mentioned the colour right before your post (I think we posted at the same time :P) It's called Live XXL, the colours are really vibrant, and at least in this case they ended up pretty similar to the picture on the package (which hasn't always been the case. :P)

Quixii Hah, we match, how cool is that?! :D

And all you other awesome folks, your all so nice! :D Thanks for the lovely comments!

Xandergrammy
January 12th, 2010, 03:20 PM
You do NOT have an "ugly mug", sweetie. And your new burst of color looks adorable. :flower:

JamieLeigh
January 13th, 2010, 10:46 AM
That looks awesome!!! :D And welcome to LHC. ;)