PDA

View Full Version : Hair Nightmares!

Charentais
January 8th, 2010, 06:59 AM
Last night I dreamt I chopped my hair short and dyed it reddish-black.

(no disrespect to folks with that hair because it can look fantastic ((Louise Brooks, Coco Chanel)), but I've been trying to go "natural" and long with my hair lately. This nightmare made me feel like I wasted all my time and effort in rehabilitating my poor hair. EEEK. :mad:)

What are some of your recent hair nightmares?

Shicurls
January 8th, 2010, 10:55 AM
My hair had finally reached waist length, and everyone hated it! Dreams....sheesh

aaperez
January 8th, 2010, 11:13 AM
I have herd of people having hair cut nightmares so when a few mornings latter when I was half awake half asleep in a completely dark room and I could see my hair with bad split ends I was like "I'm having a hair nightmare ^_^ :laugh:" It was my first :)

Tornerose
January 9th, 2010, 12:21 AM
According to some dream interpreters, changing hair in a dream. or just having different hair, is a sign that you want change.

I dreamt that I cut mine APL with faceframing layers and bleached it blonde once, other times I've kept the lenght and still gone blonde.

EvaSimone
January 9th, 2010, 12:24 AM
I dreamt just a few days ago that I cut my hair from hip length to shoulder length. It was all virgin but I missed my hair. I remember feeling a big sense of sadness and loss over the length.

:lol:
I've been here 2.5 years and this was the first time I'd ever had a hair dream that I remembered.

anneisanne
January 9th, 2010, 12:34 AM
Not quite a dream, but the other night I had trouble getting to sleep because I kept seeing split ends floating through my vision.

jera
January 9th, 2010, 01:09 AM
I dreamed I was stuck at the same length and it wouldn't grow no matter what, so I went downtown to buy some salon stuff - weird cuz that's something I never do. En route, I was chased around a tree by Jude Law. :p This is true I swear and I can't figure out why.

I wasn't so upset when I woke up. Usually hairmares give me night sweats.

rogue_psyche
January 9th, 2010, 02:26 AM
I might've posted about this one before, but I dreamt that I asked DBF to do a microtrim and he cut my hair to APL. Since I'm violent in my dreams, I beat him up because of it.

I had a good hair dream not so long ago. My hair was hip length pulled in front of my shoulders and three times as thick. I looked in the mirror and said, "I look like cousin It!" I was so excited!

Charentais
January 9th, 2010, 07:16 AM
I've enjoyed reading all of your posts!

Well, enjoyed might not be the best word, because we're talking about nightmares, but thanks for all of your responses.

MsBubbles
January 9th, 2010, 07:30 AM
Well I dunno about dream interpreters, and 'change', but I know my hair nightmares come solely down to FEAR!! I just had a hair nightmare last night in fact. I found out that the BSL hair I had been proud of for so long was actually a wig. When I decided to liberate myself of the wig and find out what my real hair was like, I found it was barely shoulder-length, and incredibly thin, like a few strands here and there.

jasper
January 11th, 2010, 05:13 AM
I know I spent too much time on LHC over the weekend because I was dreaming hair half the night. In my dream, I got a couple of perms within a week and the curl didn't take on either and I wasn't cutting it, but my hair just kept getting shorter. For some reason, I needed my hair styled for a wedding and they wanted to use heat tools. . . I don't know after that it turned into a dream about cake and pie. :D