PDA

View Full Version : Amazing growth!!

newbiewink
January 7th, 2010, 06:52 PM
Oh my gosh, I'm so excited! :D I started taking hair supplements with a lot of biotin a week ago and my hair (which grows sooo slow) has actually grown 1/2 an inch in a week!!! I blinked in disbelief when my fiance told me I was now at 27 inches and made him measure twice more. Then he said the cutest thing ever. He said "Baby, now you're B-BSL!" (beyond BSL)
I was really optimistically skeptical of these hair pills but didn't actually expect anything miraculous. I hope this isn't a fluke and that I still continue to get some fast growth.

Flaxen
January 8th, 2010, 03:18 PM
Yay for growth spurts! :cheese:

marikamt
January 8th, 2010, 03:21 PM
Great result!! What a sweetie your DBF is......

paperwhite
January 8th, 2010, 03:26 PM
Haha, that's cute. When I ask my DBF to measure, I usually get something along the lines of, "Uhh...it's about *this* long", and then he'll just point to a spot on the measuring tape. Sometimes I actually get a real number ;)

ETA-Oh, and congrats on the growth spurt! :D

redneckprincess
January 8th, 2010, 03:49 PM
great growth spurt...what are you taking?

LadyJennifer
January 8th, 2010, 03:53 PM
what does "BSL" mean? 1/2 inch in a week is a lot!

Coriander
January 8th, 2010, 04:56 PM
what does "BSL" mean? 1/2 inch in a week is a lot!

BSL means bra-strap-length. :)

That's a heck of a lot of growth! Congrats!

Speckla
January 8th, 2010, 05:05 PM
wooohooo. I noticed a huge jump in growth and thickness and I start Biotin and MSM along with a B complex.

Sissy
January 8th, 2010, 05:45 PM
congrats! I saw good growth using a combination of Biotin, MSM, Fish Oils, and Evening Primrose oil :)

It's fantastic growth you're having!

newbiewink
January 8th, 2010, 06:17 PM
great growth spurt...what are you taking?
It's Vitamin World brand called Hair Skin Nails

*girlypearl*
January 8th, 2010, 06:53 PM
That's great to hear, and very encouraging too!! I was always skepical about Biotin. Some people say it works, some people say it doesn't, but it's nice to get positive feedback from someone taking it.. Great News!!
*Happy Growing*

newbiewink
January 8th, 2010, 07:21 PM
Great result!! What a sweetie your DBF is......
He sure is a sweetie... he recently got a haircut he HATES (too short) and can't wait for it to grow out. After he measured my hair, he grabbed my bottle of hair pills and was like "I'm taking one of these!" lol

Hopefully this isn't just a spurt and my hair will keep growing and growing! The biotin really made my face breakout but hey, breakouts are temporary, long hair stays long until you cut it :)

adiapalic
January 8th, 2010, 07:24 PM
Aww, that's so sweet! :flower: Congratulations!

ericthegreat
January 9th, 2010, 03:47 AM
Congratulations on how fast your growth is coming along! And your fiance sounds like an upstanding gentleman, that was so wonderful of him to acknowledge your growth!

newbiewink
January 10th, 2010, 05:02 PM
It grew again! Another 1/4 inch!!!! I seriously cannot believe this :)

Jordan S.
January 10th, 2010, 06:13 PM
holy crap what brand?

newbiewink
January 10th, 2010, 06:43 PM
holy crap what brand?
Vitamin World Brand.
I've never used any kind of hair vitamin before and I've been slacking on multivitamins lately, so maybe I was a little deficient in some things and that is why I am seeing such a growth spurt... ??? I dunno! I made my fiance measure 4 times tonight just to make sure it was correct :)

I've also been wearing my hair up lately and got rid of protein buildup that was making my hair break so my hair must be thriving on a combo of better care and good vitamins!