PDA

View Full Version : Okay, so I'm TRYING to grow my hair long again! I'll need your help!

Druid of Alba
January 7th, 2010, 06:20 PM
So basically, in April of 2008, I had my elbow length hair cut all off!
I decided I didn't like it at all, and decided to grow it back! But every time, I decide it looks bad when it starts to get longer. This October my hair was down to my chin at the front, and proportionally long at the back and sides (maybe 5 or 6 inches). Then, I got the back and sides cut short (maybe 2 inches) and left the front long, which was cool and nice to try out... Early in December I had it cut short so its even now... Now I want to grow it really long again! By regularily posting on here, and being a part of this community, I hope I can help overcome the urge to cut my hair, and grow it long!!!!!!!!

THIS IS MY HAIR TWO WEEKS AGO (so basically like it is right now)
http://s645.photobucket.com/albums/uu178/XxX666Vamp666XxX/?action=view&current=10832_372849400281_869615281_102151.jpg

But thats a bad pic I think, I look ugly, so here's a pic from the summer when my hair was pretty much the same length but I don't look so ugly :p

http://s645.photobucket.com/albums/uu178/XxX666Vamp666XxX/?action=view&current=5808_1195377757677_1025454650_30615.jpg

So what do you all think? Do you think I'll look good with long hair? Do I have the right face for it lol? I have really large, dramatic eyes, and I love to wear dark eye makeup, to make them stand out even more because I lvoe my eyes! And I think big eyes look good with long hair becuase they support it well. Especially on guys. And,, I'm planning on pushing my hair back, and letting it go wavy (natural texture) and flow down my back. I won't part it.

Druid of Alba
January 7th, 2010, 06:23 PM
Lol I love how in the 2nd pic you can see the McDonalds' Golden Arch in the background :p
Ewwww McDonalds!

Bellona
January 7th, 2010, 08:31 PM
You're not ugly at all. I think long hair will suit you well. I'm envisioning you as a redhead for some reason, haha.

good luck -- check out the super shorties thread! That's what helped me through some awkward phases.

Crysta
January 7th, 2010, 09:29 PM
everyone thinks they look bad at that awkward growing out stage :P

You're very handsome, I think any length could suit you well.

lol21
January 7th, 2010, 09:33 PM
So basically, in April of 2008, I had my elbow length hair cut all off!
I decided I didn't like it at all, and decided to grow it back! But every time, I decide it looks bad when it starts to get longer. This October my hair was down to my chin at the front, and proportionally long at the back and sides (maybe 5 or 6 inches). Then, I got the back and sides cut short (maybe 2 inches) and left the front long, which was cool and nice to try out... Early in December I had it cut short so its even now... Now I want to grow it really long again! By regularily posting on here, and being a part of this community, I hope I can help overcome the urge to cut my hair, and grow it long!!!!!!!!

THIS IS MY HAIR TWO WEEKS AGO (so basically like it is right now)
http://s645.photobucket.com/albums/uu178/XxX666Vamp666XxX/?action=view&current=10832_372849400281_869615281_102151.jpg

But thats a bad pic I think, I look ugly, so here's a pic from the summer when my hair was pretty much the same length but I don't look so ugly :p

http://s645.photobucket.com/albums/uu178/XxX666Vamp666XxX/?action=view&current=5808_1195377757677_1025454650_30615.jpg

So what do you all think? Do you think I'll look good with long hair? Do I have the right face for it lol? I have really large, dramatic eyes, and I love to wear dark eye makeup, to make them stand out even more because I lvoe my eyes! And I think big eyes look good with long hair becuase they support it well. Especially on guys. And,, I'm planning on pushing my hair back, and letting it go wavy (natural texture) and flow down my back. I won't part it.

you look good, and the haircut you recieved in the first pic, is perfect,

why would you want to get your hair cut again, the shape/form looks good,

I think you should grow your hair long, it would suit u for sure
you dont look ugly

the ladies will be all over you.

help with mine please
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=40148

melikai
January 8th, 2010, 01:05 AM
I think you'll look very striking with long hair. Go for it! You'll find a lot of support here for getting through the awkward stages.

Gypsygirl
January 8th, 2010, 01:15 AM
You're very handsome, I think any length could suit you well.

That! Your face is so special!!!

jivete
January 8th, 2010, 07:02 AM
I think you should rock whatever hair you choose. You have a great face and should be able to pull off any look you want.

spidermom
January 8th, 2010, 09:11 AM
I agree, your eyes are fabulous. I think long hair would suit you very well. Good luck getting through those awkward stages.

Spike
January 8th, 2010, 09:26 AM
Yup, you can pretty much count on having stages of "OMG my hair sucks" as it grows back out. Putting away all sharp objects, hiding the phone books, and lots of deep conditioning treatments help me get through those periods without chopping off the progress I’ve made.

In the photos, your hair color is very striking–somewhere between red and black. I think it will look wonderful longer.

Looking forward to pictures as they come. :drama:

Kirzja
January 8th, 2010, 11:25 AM
I like your style, with the make-up and all :)
Long hair would go perfectly with your look. :cheese:

RoseRedDead
January 8th, 2010, 12:48 PM
You have nice eyes, and the cut you have right now looks really awesome. But...

I say, grow it long and if you don't like it, cut it off. The only reason you ought be growing your hair out is to please yourself.

It's as simple as that!

Sammich
January 8th, 2010, 12:52 PM
Your face is not ugly at all! :) You look great with that hairstyle at the moment btw, I love the hairstyle, I wonder what you'd look like with your long hair from before.

I'm trying to stop my urge to cut too, I've had my hair stuck between shoulder and APL for 3 years now ughh.