PDA

View Full Version : Growth I can SEE!

Bonkers57
January 7th, 2010, 01:36 PM
My hair's definitely grown in the last few months. It also looks a lot shinier and healthier:

This is where I started:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v174/Amaryllis_Dance/BeginLength1.jpg

I just took this one:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v174/Amaryllis_Dance/121409022.jpg

lucys
January 7th, 2010, 01:45 PM
Wow, the condition looks great! What a change in just a few months. And certainly visible growth. Yay! That is one benefit of having fairly short hair: you can really see every extra inch. :-)

wishbone
January 7th, 2010, 01:53 PM
Congratulations, you can definately tell the difference in length and health, and though it may just be me, it looks thicker too :)

Elainehali
January 7th, 2010, 02:01 PM
wow that's a drammatic difference!:cheese:

Merkaba
January 7th, 2010, 02:02 PM
That is a huge difference...I love the shine in the more recent pic.

Coriander
January 7th, 2010, 02:13 PM
You have some great growth there! Your hair looks much happier, as well. :)

redneckprincess
January 7th, 2010, 02:24 PM
oh yes, thats fantastic growth and fabulous condition ☺ congrats

2peasinapod
January 7th, 2010, 03:11 PM
Congratulations! Your hair looks great 8)

Sammich
January 7th, 2010, 03:19 PM
That honestly is a really drastic change.
I'm lovin' it! :cheese:

TiaKitty
January 7th, 2010, 03:36 PM
Looking good! Keep up the growth! Yay!

Tryst
January 7th, 2010, 03:45 PM
What a difference!

Your hair looks so shiny, thicker & healthy :)

~Congrats on the growth~

JenniferNoel
January 7th, 2010, 04:08 PM
Your hair is looking beautiful! Huge difference for the better.
I love being able to notice growth, it feels like I can go for months, looking in the mirror carefully every week, and thinking, poo, no growth, then I look at a picture from months ago, and then I notice it, and it's awesome. Watched pot factor for me.

Luckysock
January 7th, 2010, 04:18 PM
wow! look at the change in the condition - good job!

shockinglength
January 7th, 2010, 04:24 PM
Good for you =D Umm it looks like your head was bent farward alot in the first pic...the second looks like your head was straight. Are you totally sure you had huge growth? BTW your condition is much healthier looking now

Bonkers57
January 7th, 2010, 05:42 PM
Thanks for the comments, everybody! :cheese::cheese: If I get tempted to get highlights anytime soon, I'll just look at these pics again. Shockinglength could be right about the tilt of my head - still, I'm thrilled that my hair's condition has improved so much :D I had quite a bit of the bleached part clipped off well over a month ago. Since then I've been extra careful combing it, wet or dry. If I'm not washing it with Dr. Bronners or baking soda, I'm using a clarifying shampoo and a cone-free conditioner. I think all this has helped it look thicker :happydance: