PDA

View Full Version : Hair Formula 37?

Naters
January 7th, 2010, 01:04 PM
Hello Everyone! So I came across a vitamin hair site today, called hair formula 37. It consists of taking three separate vitamins two-three times daily, with their shampoo and conditioner. Their claiming that by taking the prescribed dosage of vitamins and using their shampoo and conditioner your new hair growth will be stronger, and hair will grow up to 2x faster>about an inch a month. I read all the reviews and although it is expensive, I'm dieing to try it!! Has anyone heard of these products??

pepperminttea
January 7th, 2010, 01:57 PM
I haven't heard of it, but going by their advice to use their shampoo and conditioner, and that it's expensive, my 'it's a con' alarm bells are going off.

lis2621
January 8th, 2010, 06:49 AM
I just purchased the Step 1 and 2 about two weeks ago. I can say it has definitely made my hair more manageable and shinier but I bet you can get the same results from a vitamin regimen and pay much less. I can't talk about growth but i did measure just to see if it does work. ;). Quite expensive!! but i was way too curious:eyebrows:.

squiggyflop
January 8th, 2010, 12:27 PM
humph.. i was getting 2-3 inches per month with natrol skin hair nails and a centrum every day.. i cant imagine formula 37 working better than that.. but then again natrol raised their prices from 6$ a month to like 12$.. so i cant buy it anymore.. stupid greedy company

ETA: dont get acrylic nails if you take hair vitamins.. your nails will grow faster than usual so you will have to be filling in the acrylic every other day

lhangel9
August 6th, 2010, 05:17 PM
I've used them in past and was quite disappointed. My hair became "slightly" thicker and my nails were strengthened, but my hair didn't gain any length!! ETA: They're far too expensive and to try & sell their Shampoo & Conditioner with it says, "money making scam."

Lassie
August 6th, 2010, 06:06 PM
i used the tablets without the shampoo and conditioner.
I got very rapid growth....but of course it doesn't differentiate between the hair on your head and the hair everywhere else on your body. I was having to shave my arm pits twice a day, and i had to cut my nails every 3 days (i like them short)
I took the tablets for about 3 months and stopped because
1- the growth did sloe down after an initial spurt
2- my skin became excessively dry - don't know if the pills were to blame but nothing else had changed in my diet / routine
3. i started getting extremally bad mood swings...

So overall i would say if you want a sudden spurt and have the money then get them, they worked for me....but not in the long term...still, it was nice to get that 'spurt' of growth