PDA

View Full Version : S&D on short hair?

MandyBeth
January 7th, 2010, 09:37 AM
Is it even possible to S&D on short hair? I know I need to get rid of the split ends, but I've never had anyone not go razor crazy on my hair, which makes it worse.

Do I just need to suck it up and let the ends be bad until I can see them, or how do I go about this?

GoddesJourney
January 7th, 2010, 10:20 AM
Do you have any friends that love you? I did a full S&D on my mom's hair a couple of times. It's a bit tedious but it should be much easier on you because your hair is still fairly short. You also could find a stylist that actually listens to what you want and have them freshen up your hairstyle with actual scissors. Now that I think of it, my mom got an S&D session from a student at the beauty college. She was happy that it was time consuming because she needed the hours. If you're weird about it, you can bring your own hair scissors if you think theirs might not be sharp or clean. I know some people have had uncomfortable experiences with some places.

MandyBeth
January 7th, 2010, 10:24 AM
I don't think any of my friends love me that much, and my bf (as I asked) won't do it, he's afraid of it not going well.

But now I think I'll go call the beauty colleges - we have two here.