PDA

View Full Version : *Ideas for Short Hair~styles~ while in the Growing Process?*

*girlypearl*
January 7th, 2010, 07:00 AM
Hello Everyone!! Just wondering if anybody had some hair ideas for me? I made the mistake of cutting my BSL to a neck-length bob, and now I am having a hard time styling. This is only because I want to stay away from the dreadful straightening iron. LOL! Also I don't want to pin and pull everywhere and damage my strands. My hair is slighty wavy, and I feel like I can't do anything with it accept pin up the sides, or really tiny pig-tails in the back. If I just leave it down, I tend to look like the top of a Q-Tip (unless I straighten, which I don't want to do), until it calms down a few days later from my natural oils. All suggestions are greatly appreciated!!
*Happy Growing* :p

Pierre
January 7th, 2010, 07:16 AM
How about two small buns, one on each side? Or two Dutch braids. My avatar shows two Dutch braids each clipped to the other; I still do that occasionally.

kimki
January 7th, 2010, 07:21 AM
Headbands and head scarves could help, or mini claw clips. :)

*girlypearl*
January 7th, 2010, 07:21 AM
Thanks for the reply! But, I don't think I can even get my hair into braids considering the layers! The double~buns I think I can give a try though..
*Happy Growing*

squidgetroo
January 7th, 2010, 07:23 AM
I second the two braids...that's generally how I wear mine right now to keep it off my face. Mine is shoulder length in the front, slightly shorter and layered in the back, so I don't have many options til I get rid of the layers. Most days I do two French or Dutch braids and just tuck the tiny little ends in and secure them w/ a bobby pin. A half-up also looks pretty good right now, so maybe you could try that if your sides are long enough to stay back.