PDA

View Full Version : My hair is going to be so happy...

catysue
January 6th, 2010, 01:56 PM
I've had it oiled and bunned for three days now :) It's snowing prettttttyyy bad here and temperatures are below zero, so we've had no school and leaving the house is really not an option. So I've been bummin' around the house in my sweatpants with my hair heavily oiled and pulled back. My skin is getting a nice break from wearing makeup, too!

walkinglady
January 6th, 2010, 02:02 PM
I love snowy days! Sweatpants, deep conditioning, long baths, a good book, movies, and a big pot of homemade chilli or soup! Oh, a nap fits in well too!

TiaKitty
January 6th, 2010, 02:04 PM
Yay for happy hair! What kind of oil did you use?

I oiled the first time the other day with apricot oil. I am pleasantly suprised at now nicely my hair is behaving. It even cut down on the static some...

MotherConfessor
January 6th, 2010, 02:08 PM
I think my hair could go for some good snowed in time. Ahhh, long baths, a chick flick with a bowl of soup in front of a nice fire and only the cats to comment on how frumpy I look... sounds nice...

catysue
January 6th, 2010, 02:12 PM
Yay for happy hair! What kind of oil did you use?

I oiled the first time the other day with apricot oil. I am pleasantly suprised at now nicely my hair is behaving. It even cut down on the static some...

Coconut oil and some of Nightshade's Triple Moon oil which I just got in the mail today :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves lazy, snowy, sweatpants days! haha

Little_Bird
January 6th, 2010, 02:46 PM
Well at least you have snowy days :D I've never seen real snow in my life :(

Still, great going with oiling your hair, I did that once and loved it! Might do it again in the near future!
And, I just went to see your profile and you are absolutly gorgeous!!! I see no need of too much makeup for you ;)

Happy staying at home for ya! :flower:

catysue
January 6th, 2010, 03:01 PM
Well at least you have snowy days :D I've never seen real snow in my life :(

Still, great going with oiling your hair, I did that once and loved it! Might do it again in the near future!
And, I just went to see your profile and you are absolutly gorgeous!!! I see no need of too much makeup for you ;)

Happy staying at home for ya! :flower:

Aww, thank you so much, Little_Bird :inlove:

I promise, snow isn't all it's cracked up to be. It's pretty to look at, and good in moderation, but it can get a little old at the tail end of a Missouri winter.

I oil my hair often, but I'm just so excited about being able to leave it in for three days :cheese: Usually I only leave it in overnight. This is an extra-special treat for my hair :)

Coriander
January 6th, 2010, 04:37 PM
It's not snowing here, but I'm still enjoying a coconut milk treatment and sweatpants! :)

Sammich
January 6th, 2010, 04:41 PM
Woo, I guess I've got no school all week now! :) England here. I was actually meant to be in school by Tuesday, but the snow... bahaha... extra time off. I love snow days. :D Great excuses to hold off a hairwash too.