PDA

View Full Version : I have no clue why my hair's so gorgeous today. (pic)

Dreams_in_Pink
January 6th, 2010, 03:34 AM
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=4626&pictureid=59491

I have NO IDEA how and WHY my hair looks awesome today.

I've been on a sick leave for a week or so. It's been way over a week since i washed it and a few days since i did anything to it (put some jojoba oil). I haven't even touched my hair, and this is what i get?? bouncy, shiny, silky curls?? It should've looked flat, greasy, with no wave definition whatsoever!!

could it be jojoba oil's long term effect?? or maybe my scalp's no longer producing excess sebum after going no-SLS?? or is it because i never put my hair in an updo (i've cut my finger :S ) so that waves could define themselves??

Lots of mysteries to reveal about my hair :suspect:

enfys
January 6th, 2010, 03:37 AM
I've no idea but I love the colours and the curl/wave pattern!

Nice work, even if you don't know how it happened.

Dars
January 6th, 2010, 03:40 AM

I second this! Benign neglect is awesome :D

Carolyn
January 6th, 2010, 03:46 AM
:D It looks great! Sometimes you just have to accept that the Hair Goddess has decided to smile upon you :)

Dreams_in_Pink
January 6th, 2010, 03:48 AM

This is the very first time I saw this pattern! :D thanks a lot:D

I second this! Benign neglect is awesome :D

this is the next thing i'll hange in my hair regime. Forgetting that i have hair :D

Dreams_in_Pink
January 6th, 2010, 03:49 AM
:D It looks great! Sometimes you just have to accept that the Hair Goddess has decided to smile upon you :)

yea, i'm starting to believe that...what can i do to make her smile after i get out of shower? :confused:

Carolyn
January 6th, 2010, 03:53 AM
yea, i'm starting to believe that...what can i do to make her smile after i get out of shower? :confused:Oh I wish I knew! I'd be doing it too. Jojoba is a favorite of mine too.

K_Angel
January 6th, 2010, 06:45 AM
It looks great! Happy gorgeous hair day!!!! :)

Aditi
January 6th, 2010, 07:13 AM
I am guessing because you were not feeling well your hair decided to cheer you up by behaving well and just the way you wanted them to behave today :) Whatever the reason is those are some gorgeous waves.

hmmm
January 6th, 2010, 07:13 AM
Ooh your hair is so pretty! You should wash it less more often :D

Dreams_in_Pink
January 6th, 2010, 07:23 AM
It looks great! Happy gorgeous hair day!!!! :)

:D thanks! never thought i'd have one!

I am guessing because you were not feeling well your hair decided to cheer you up by behaving well and just the way you wanted them to behave today :) Whatever the reason is those are some gorgeous waves.

could be...I'm still ill and i don't think i'll get better soon! (looks at her hair) thank you!

Ooh your hair is so pretty! You should wash it less more often :D

definitely :D thanks!!

Latin Tea
January 6th, 2010, 07:27 AM
This happened to me in a similar way. I was down, just having had surgery. For about a week, my family took care of me and I didn't have to make dinner or wash dishes. Well, by the end of the week (and this was in January, the worst month for chapped hands here), my hands looked lovely, soft and smooth. At that time of year they are usually a mess from the cold weather AND from washing too much. Getting them wet and using so much soap is awful for my hands. Looking back, I don't think it's the cold so much as it is the water and soap added on top of that. Hmmmm, maybe our hair has similar 'feelings'. :)

Copasetic
January 6th, 2010, 07:31 AM
Random good hair days are the best! I love it when that happens. Congrats, and enjoy it.

linda g
January 6th, 2010, 07:32 AM
Happy good hair day! :)

spidermom
January 6th, 2010, 07:41 AM
You are right; it does look gorgeous. I'm glad you caught a photo to prove it.

Gypsygirl
January 6th, 2010, 10:46 AM
Wow, it does look beautiful!
I agree with Dars- "benign neglect" LOL works for my hair, too. :)

Tryst
January 6th, 2010, 11:19 AM
Your hair looks so pretty, soft & shiny!

Don't you just love those unanticipated Good Hair Days?! Mine happen about as often as Halley's Comet passes by.

Enjoy that lovely hair and I hope you feel better soon :)

GoddesJourney
January 6th, 2010, 12:58 PM

So true. Just say thank you and smile back.

Kiraela
January 6th, 2010, 01:09 PM
I definitely think that the hair goddess has poked you today. :) Gorgeous waves, gorgeous color... You lucky gal, you.

Sheltie_Momma
January 6th, 2010, 01:13 PM
So happy for you - enjoy your hair day and I hope you are better soon.

little_acorn
January 6th, 2010, 04:12 PM
Looks awesome - the hair goddess must be trying to make you feel better :D

neon-dream
January 6th, 2010, 04:15 PM
My hair always seems to look better when I do nothing to it, too. Maybe this is what it is? Your hair likes to be left alone??
Either way, awesome hair!! :D

JamieLeigh
January 6th, 2010, 06:36 PM
Whatever you did, you should do it often!! What a fantastic hair day for you! :flower: