PDA

View Full Version : I love German salons!

Gypsygirl
January 4th, 2010, 03:46 AM
Remember our "hot scissors" discussion? Well, I got a micro trim last week- regular scissors. ;) It's not like I discovered a lot of split ends, but my ends started feeling very "funny". Hard to describe... But I kind of panicked and went to a salon. It was one of those "spur of the moment" things...but I'm happy I did it! My hair feels great and the girl really only tipped my ends...1/4 inch or maybe even less...and I got a wonderful deep conditioning treatment for free...perfect! The best part, she knew all about "dusting"! I was so surprised! Her English wasn't great, but she knew what I wanted right away and she did a wonderful job! :) I also had her cut part of my bangs back to eyebrow level. So...I'm very happy with my hair at the moment. No more hot scissors...I guess. LOL Just thought I'd share! :)

SHELIAANN1969
January 4th, 2010, 06:23 AM
Oh wow, a free deep condition and a good trim? woot woot, how cool, I am glad you found a keeper. :flower:

treesandcoffee
January 4th, 2010, 08:26 AM
Congratulations! I am happy to hear that your spontaneous salon visit went well with no regrets! :p It's very lucky especially with the language barrier!