PDA

View Full Version : My dream hair

Latin Tea
January 2nd, 2010, 08:50 AM
WOW! What's her secret?

(link removed)

or this one:

(link removed)

I just got faster Internet and am having fun actually watching all these hair videos!

(ETA by Dvips: remember, hair videos often are recorded and/or viewed for reasons that are not as innocent as they seem.)

LaurenH
January 2nd, 2010, 09:25 AM
Wow, her hair is absolutely gorgeous! It's like silk!

Short2Long2009
January 2nd, 2010, 09:28 AM
That is what I want in the future! Does anyone on here have advice?

Emerson
January 2nd, 2010, 09:30 AM
I hope my hair will eventually look that healthy

sumptuousness
January 2nd, 2010, 11:05 AM
Wow, what gorgeous hair! Very silky and weighty, like liquid gold.

But I don't think I'd want that person brushing my hair, what with the shoulder-shoving and all... lol

Latin Tea
January 2nd, 2010, 11:10 AM
Yes, I thought that was pretty rude and wondered what the scenario could have been....was she paid for showing off her hair, was she a model being man-handled, or was that her not so nice husband?! :rolleyes:

Great hair though!

jaine
January 2nd, 2010, 12:28 PM
Yes, I thought that was pretty rude and wondered what the scenario could have been....was she paid for showing off her hair, was she a model being man-handled, or was that her not so nice husband?! :rolleyes:

Great hair though!

To me it just looked like he was just pushing her hair up a little to make a "mound" of it to show off the shininess (and she was tilting her head back at the same time to help show off the shine) ... but I could be wrong :)

Latin Tea
January 2nd, 2010, 02:20 PM
I'm sorry, I didn't know this could be a problem. I'll go back and review the rules about posting links. :o