PDA

View Full Version : Nigella's hair tips

Kuchen
January 2nd, 2010, 03:45 AM
Well, one of them. :) I'd read she used olive oil on her hair, but this "Fifty Things You Didn't Know about Nigella" (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/article-1239952/As-Domestic-Goddess-reaches-half-century--50-mouth-watering-titbits-knew-Nigella.html) also includes this:

She washes her hair only once a week. 'I don't go along with this modern fad to wash it, if not every day, then every other day,' she says.

julliams
January 2nd, 2010, 04:17 AM
I can't believe she is turning 50. I mean look at her - she doesn't look a day over 38.

practikalmagik
January 2nd, 2010, 04:19 AM
Kudos to her, she does have really lovely hair although I'm sure having a bunch of stylists on TV helps too. Still, I'm glad she is (unknowingly) part of the sister/brotherhood of LHC.

OT a bit:

I wonder how true the whole "licking fingers because nervous" bit is. That's the one thing that puts me off her, the OTT sexy stuff.

Tangerine
January 2nd, 2010, 04:34 AM
I read that too this morning, put a smile on my face :) I love Nigella, although the OTT sexy stuff does grate a bit ...

pelicano
January 2nd, 2010, 04:54 AM
I love her hair, but I'm not mad on her as a person... She was in a family history TV programme, and she didn't come across particularly well, I didn't think.

Razor
January 2nd, 2010, 09:29 AM
I can't believe she is turning 50. I mean look at her - she doesn't look a day over 38.

I was thinking the exact same thing ! wow !

starlights
January 2nd, 2010, 09:47 AM
Nigella's so pretty & confident... she does not look 50 at all!! her face is so natural looking and her body is a curvy shape... i hope i look that hot when im 50! ha! x

Dreamernz
January 2nd, 2010, 12:53 PM
what a gorgeous woman, and what a great take on life :D

Pear Martini
January 2nd, 2010, 05:54 PM
I hope I look like that when I turn 50

kmoc123
January 3rd, 2010, 11:31 AM
I loved watching her here in the US on the Food Channel. I don't think she is on much anymore. It is interesting to see how things are done in other countries. She is so beautiful...looks great!!

Mayanquice
January 4th, 2010, 11:58 AM
Ah I love Nigella!