PDA

View Full Version : How do you refresh your hair?

SlightlySoprano
January 1st, 2010, 12:39 PM
on days that you don't wash it?

I've seen sprays mentioned... what exactly do you use in the spray?

TIA*:)

HildeMV
January 1st, 2010, 01:02 PM
I use lee stafford's oily roots.

Elainehali
January 1st, 2010, 01:28 PM
I guess I'd use a dry shampoo. (I'm all out at the moment)

Or I'd just wash my bangs.

Othala
January 1st, 2010, 01:50 PM
Nexxus biotin scalp cream. Soaks up any oiliness and gives my scalp a minty tingle.

curlylocks85
January 1st, 2010, 01:58 PM
When I am at home, I use a small spray bottle, which contains oils, Nexxus Leave-In Spray, and water. I also use small amounts of my Pantene conditioner with water.

When I am on the go, I carry a travel size Pantene bottle and refresh in bathrooms.

KatKeRo
January 1st, 2010, 02:07 PM
I use absolutly nothing.

Dreams_in_Pink
January 1st, 2010, 02:15 PM
I use absolutly nothing.

i just LOLed :D

Back to the topic, if i have lots of free time at night, i wet my hair and bun it. in the morning, i apply some oil and sport a french braid.

rogue_psyche
January 1st, 2010, 02:59 PM
Sally's GVP Conditioning balm diluted with distilled water. I use cornstarch if my roots are oily.

Teacherbear
January 1st, 2010, 03:11 PM
I put distilled water in a mister bottle and use that. Sometimes I'll put a little squirt of my leave in conditioner into the water and shake it before misting. Other times I might put a few drops of EOs in the water. Vanilla and/or lavender are my 2 favorites.

ravenreed
January 1st, 2010, 03:51 PM
I use a dry shampoo spray (Batiste) or I wash the front 1/2 with a shampoo bar. I prefer the bars because they seem to rinse out fairly easily. I usually use the dry shampoo if I wake up and need to get somewhere quickly, but the scalp looks too oily to leave the house. Otherwise, when I have time, I have been trying the shampoo and dry routine.

enfys
January 1st, 2010, 04:11 PM
I use a dry shampoo the second day after a wash but can't stretch it out longer than that without a scalp wash at least.

I don't use any sprays; every time I buy a spray bottle I lose it so I've stopped now.

spidermom
January 1st, 2010, 04:14 PM
Letting it hang toward the floor and giving it a good (but careful) brushing seems to do the most to refresh the appearance.

SlightlySoprano
January 1st, 2010, 09:32 PM
Since my hair is curly, i find that the day after wash its dead flat, so for the next 2 days (usually) i have to wear it back/up and i'd like to be able to wear it down for at least one more day!!!

Curlsgirl
January 1st, 2010, 09:52 PM
Usually the only thing that helps is to wash my bangs. Glad I can do that though because it can really make a BIG difference! I have done a scalp wash or a length CO before too depends on what problem I have having, a greasy scalp or limp length :D If it's both I just give in and wash it. ;)