PDA

View Full Version : New Growth and Great Hair Improvement!

ArienEllariel
December 31st, 2009, 12:46 PM
Okay so I finally persuaded my dad to take a picture of my hair today.. (the first photo is from Oct. and my sister didn't hold the camera still enough- sorry!) They're different sizes but oh well. :p

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u16/ArienEllariel/Hair/hair-1.jpg http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u16/ArienEllariel/Hair/P1020105-1.jpg

I'm so excited at how much better my hair looks now!! :D*does happy dance*:cheese:

Merkaba
December 31st, 2009, 01:09 PM
WOW! That is an amazing difference...what are you currently using on your hair?

little_acorn
December 31st, 2009, 01:10 PM
Thats quite a difference - you must have found the hair care routine for you :D

jera
December 31st, 2009, 01:59 PM
Awesome. Not only have you got some incredible length, but that shine is beautiful. :)

kmangus
December 31st, 2009, 02:04 PM
Wonderful improvement...nice Legolas poster BTW. :)

BonnyJ
December 31st, 2009, 02:12 PM
Super improvement :cheer:

ArienEllariel
December 31st, 2009, 03:00 PM
WOW! That is an amazing difference...what are you currently using on your hair?

Well I've been doing a lot of experiments. Mostly I've been using Burt's Bees Raspberry Brazil Nut shampoo and conditioner though I find that I prefer to add in other conditioners alongside and oil my hair with coconut oil on occasion. I did a SMT the other day with a Finesse protein conditioner. It worked wonders on my hair. I'm guessing my hair really likes protein. :)

Awesome. Not only have you got some incredible length, but that shine is beautiful. :)

Thanks! :D I was surprised how shiny it was today.

Wonderful improvement...nice Legolas poster BTW. :) Hehe actually it's a Will Turner poster and that's my sister's- odd that you mention it cause I do have a Legolas poster in my room, though not in the pictures. :P

LaurelSpring
December 31st, 2009, 03:01 PM
Great Improvement. Lots of shine.

Coriander
December 31st, 2009, 03:05 PM
Beautiful shiny hair! I'm so glad everything is working for you :)

Lioness
December 31st, 2009, 03:20 PM
My jaw really dropped when i saw the difference! Long live LHC! :cheese:

Medievalmaniac
December 31st, 2009, 04:45 PM
Really incredible difference - you have gotten amazing results!! :D

curlylocks85
December 31st, 2009, 05:00 PM
Your hair is beautiful – what a difference, so shiny and healthy. Did you henna?

CrisDee
December 31st, 2009, 05:11 PM
Wow, your hair is just lovely! SO shiny! Is it a different color now, or is the color difference just due to different lighting? You really seem to have found the routine that works for you! :disco:

redneckprincess
December 31st, 2009, 06:08 PM
fantastic growth...congrats

ArienEllariel
January 1st, 2010, 01:55 AM
Your hair is beautiful – what a difference, so shiny and healthy. Did you henna?

Wow, your hair is just lovely! SO shiny! Is it a different color now, or is the color difference just due to different lighting? You really seem to have found the routine that works for you! :disco:

Actually I used a boxed dye back in september that was supposed to be semipermanent so I still have a bit of reddish tint to my hair. Mostly the change in color was due to the lighting though.

And thanks all for your comments! I was really surprised myself when I compared the photos. :) Wheeeeeee thank you Long Hair Community! I couldn't have done it without you! :D
Now on to my next hair goal- APL :P

Rhiannon7
January 1st, 2010, 01:58 AM
Great improvement! congrats, lots of healthy shine and such length. wonderful.

Natalia
January 1st, 2010, 02:01 AM
WOW! Look at that shine :D congrats!

Latin Tea
January 1st, 2010, 08:51 AM
Doesn't even look like the same hair! Lovely waves you got going there. And yes, nice Legolas poster. My 15 yo daughter loves LOTR, especially the elves! She's about to decorate her room in a Star Trek/LOTR theme. :)

Gvnagitlvgei
January 1st, 2010, 06:35 PM
Okay so I finally persuaded my dad to take a picture of my hair today.. (the first photo is from Oct. and my sister didn't hold the camera still enough- sorry!) They're different sizes but oh well. :p

I'm so excited at how much better my hair looks now!! :D*does happy dance*:cheese:

You're absolutely right, there is a marked difference. It's like a whole new head of hair.

spidermom
January 1st, 2010, 07:23 PM
Super-duper shine now; lovely hair.