PDA

View Full Version : Fellow 1's!

clichepithet
December 31st, 2009, 12:59 PM
Subtitled : Yet Another Which-Hair-Type-Am-I? Post

2's, 3's and 4's, please don't feel left out - feel free to chime in! I'm driving myself crazy trying to decide which "1" I am.

I am now leaning toward 1c. What do you think? Am I right? I haven't quite figured out how to post pictures yet, getting there, but there are two decent-enough length shots in my profile/album.

:flower:

Cholera
December 31st, 2009, 01:10 PM
It looks like 1b in those pics, but you oiled your hair, so it's hard to tell. For hair typing, you shouldn't mess with it at all from the time you wash out your hair finally to the time it's completely dry.

Coriander
December 31st, 2009, 01:10 PM
First of all, you have gorgeous shiny hair!

It's hard to say, because you had oiled hair in your photos which can weigh down any waves. I would guess 1B but I could be totally wrong.

Juneii
December 31st, 2009, 01:20 PM
how much change is there in your hair type when you oil your hair?
I can't see much difference in mine except it helps keep little baby hairs say down flat on my head :P

clichepithet
December 31st, 2009, 02:14 PM
Cholera - will get to that. :) Coriander - thank you very much, and again, will get to that. Juneii - mostly it just tames some frizzy I have from damage done by coloring and not having been as careful as I could with it. And as far as getting to the whole leaving it alone after washing thing, I usually (wt) comb it out after my shower to detangle, then while it's drying I finger-comb it obsessively, and then once it's mostly dry I (wt) comb it again (and sometimes again). I play with it waaaay too much, come to think of it. Anyway, I hate that wet-hair-stuck-to-me feeling. Any tips on combating that so I can try for a good texture shot next time?

froglet
December 31st, 2009, 02:47 PM
From the pics in your album I'd also say 1b, your hair texture looks like mine, well when I had hair that is! Do you use cones? The reason I ask is that my hair texture changes from an almost totally straight, strong 1a when coned, to a softer, floofier (made that up, I did) 1b when I don't use them. I like it both ways, just pointing out that if your hair is like mine you might get a different look, depending.