PDA

View Full Version : NEVER-Trimmers Thread!

Dreams_in_Pink
December 31st, 2009, 03:02 AM
Many people are going on about trims and haircuts...But no-one said anything about NOT trimming at all! :D

I, myself, never need to trim my hair as i hardly ever get split ends. I also don't want to interrupt my hair growth by regularly chopping it off :D Actually, i wouldn't trim my hair even if ends were dry and screwed (which is likely to happen); there's always a cure for hair that's on your scalp but no cure for hair that was cut :D

Soooo, if you're thinking the same, or you have gone for extended years without a trim, raise your hand! :cheese:

Calista
December 31st, 2009, 03:11 AM
Well, we have a no trimming club (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=132&highlight=) - but I don´t know for how long they don´t trim...

Dreams_in_Pink
December 31st, 2009, 03:20 AM
well, by never trimming i mean just, letting your hair grow regardless of damage or splits and anything. It's not like a year or two, more like going 20 years without a trim (someone in mlhh did that and his hair was AMAZING) :D This is something i'm gonna try out and am looking for some inspiration :)

I'll also join that club though :D

Xandergrammy
December 31st, 2009, 01:51 PM
Well, I had my last "real" haircut in 1995/1996. I used to S&D and before I found LHC, I was known to "trim" by evening up my braid tassel every now and then. :oops: I don't cut my hair at all now though and don't expect to any time soon.

BonnyJ
December 31st, 2009, 02:17 PM
Haven't been near scissors since 1998 but am glad that you brought this up cause I found the no trimming club :)

formunkyfrommom
January 8th, 2010, 09:05 PM
welll i will never cut my hair again and it has already been 4 years.....but my reason is religous and probably different than most of the people here :)

BonnyJ
January 8th, 2010, 09:19 PM
Formunkyfrommom, my reason is also religious.

Stormcast
January 8th, 2010, 09:27 PM
*raises hand* I have vowed to not get my hair trimmed:cheese:

violeteyes
January 8th, 2010, 10:18 PM
Wow, if only I had the same determination as all of you! I have always found that my own hair grows faster when I get micro-trims every once in a while though.