PDA

View Full Version : How We Long Haired Ladies Keep Our Men

LittleOrca
December 31st, 2009, 03:02 AM
---Link Gone---

I saw this and had to share it with you guys. :D

Edit: Look down a few posts to see the image. Apparently the link wasn't working right for some people and a picture was posted.

manderly
December 31st, 2009, 03:11 AM
I think your link may be wrong? I don't get it?

jessie58
December 31st, 2009, 03:31 AM
Sorry, me too, link went to a movie site but nothing specific there.

Arriens
December 31st, 2009, 04:24 AM
The site doesn't allow hotlinking.
Perhaps you can link the page where you found the image.

[edit]
I assume this is the picture?

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w232/Orriens/hr_Rapunzel_9.jpg

[edit2]
Found out how the site deals with pictures.
After you have visited the corresponding page, only then you are able to see its pictures.

Konstifik
December 31st, 2009, 04:25 AM
Haha! :D

Unfortunatley, my loved one has longer hair than me... :[ So don't feed him any ideas, if he ever got on here! ;)

BunnyBee
December 31st, 2009, 04:29 AM
That's awesome :D But I'm insanely envious of her hair.. even though she's a cartoon character :o

RoseRedDead
December 31st, 2009, 05:39 AM
Disney is making a Rapunzel movie? If it's as good as Enchanted was, I'm all for it! Whoohoo!

Way cute pic. :D

Arriens
December 31st, 2009, 06:45 AM
Disney is also making an alice movie. :P
(I feel saddend when I heared that disney made it, but then I heard who was the director I became happy ;))

marzipanthecat
December 31st, 2009, 07:11 AM
Disney is also making an alice movie. :P
(I feel saddend when I heared that disney made it, but then I heard who was the director I became happy ;))

That was partly filmed near here - I did apply to be an extra, but they didn't want me! Something like 5000 people applied for 250 places - and they said they wanted women "with very long hair", but it turned out "very long" meant BSL. Also, I was too strikingly ugly for a part (not my attempt for sympathy, that's what I was told, and it wasn't said to be nasty! I'm apparently too noticable to be an extra, I stand out from the background.)

Well, I know I was being optimistic trying for a part, but hey, it was worth applying just in case! I even ended up on the BBC evening news, which involved me spending DAYS telling local people that no, they didn't want me in the film, but the BBC news team liked me!

Pumpkin
December 31st, 2009, 07:56 AM
Cute picture... :)

Arriens
December 31st, 2009, 08:49 AM
Also, I was too strikingly ugly for a part (not my attempt for sympathy, that's what I was told, and it wasn't said to be nasty! I'm apparently too noticable to be an extra, I stand out from the background.)

Working as an extra is a fun job to do a couple of times in your life. :)
I am surprised that they didn't wanted 'super long' hairs in there movie. I mean, the more eccentric the better. ;) At least that would I expect for that movie.

GoddesJourney
December 31st, 2009, 09:25 AM
Great picture, but I think it will ruin it for me that Mandy Moore will be the voice, unless it turns out to just be a bratty teenager of a character, which would ruin the movie. I like that Disney is trying to make a comeback and go back to more or their old style of movies. I miss looking forward to the next Disney masterpiece. I miss the quality of hand drawn animation and music they used to have (not to mention storyline). They should save the "trying to be cool for the kids" thing for regular cartoons and keep their Mickey Mouse Club pets out of their good cartoons. Just my opinion. Anyway, I hope they really do make a comeback.

Coriander
December 31st, 2009, 10:41 AM
I was imagining my Prince being trapped in an enormous net made of hair.

The picture came pretty close. :lol:

klcqtee
December 31st, 2009, 01:35 PM
Great picture, but I think it will ruin it for me that Mandy Moore will be the voice, unless it turns out to just be a bratty teenager of a character, which would ruin the movie. I like that Disney is trying to make a comeback and go back to more or their old style of movies. I miss looking forward to the next Disney masterpiece. I miss the quality of hand drawn animation and music they used to have (not to mention storyline). They should save the "trying to be cool for the kids" thing for regular cartoons and keep their Mickey Mouse Club pets out of their good cartoons. Just my opinion. Anyway, I hope they really do make a comeback.

I'm with you! I'm thrilled about the new Princess and the Frog in the classic Disney style. Plus the music is supposed to be as incredible as they used to be :cheese:

LittleOrca
December 31st, 2009, 02:11 PM
The site doesn't allow hotlinking.
Perhaps you can link the page where you found the image.

[edit]
I assume this is the picture?

[edit2]
Found out how the site deals with pictures.
After you have visited the corresponding page, only then you are able to see its pictures.

I was attempting to link the picture and not just post it so I wouln't be taking bandwidth from them... Strange that it was working for me. :shrug: At least you all can see it now :D Thanks.