PDA

View Full Version : Did you cut your hair?!

coscass
December 30th, 2009, 04:31 PM
I'm going out to dinner with my family, and thought it would be cool to mess around with my hair a bit. I slept with it in braids, and I don't dare go out in them since it's frizzfest. So instead I figured I'd put a hat on, and wear my hair in a ponytail. I was just goofing around and ended up with this:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d97/The_Squirrel_Has_Spoken/hathair.jpg

Everyone thought I'd cut my hair lol!

EDIT: Excuse the straight ends, that always seems to happen when I put my hair in braided pigtails lol.

Extra EDIT: Can someone move this to the right forum? I somehow accidentally posted it in the health section. Thanks!

MadHatter
December 30th, 2009, 04:44 PM
EDIT: Excuse the straight ends, that always seems to happen when I put my hair in braided pigtails lol.

Happens to me, too, it's so annoying!

YoginiCelestial
December 30th, 2009, 05:10 PM
Nice braid waves!

jera
December 31st, 2009, 01:48 PM
I love your wavies. :) How much length do you think you lost with the braiding?

pinkbunny
December 31st, 2009, 02:12 PM
When I braidwave my hair, I use stretchy cloth (no rubber or metal) hairbands. I have one that is stretched out fairly large (I could wear it as a bracelet) so I wind half of it around the end of the braid about 3 or 4 inches from the tips, then I hold the other half with one hand and use the other hand to wrap the ends of my hair around the ponytailed braid (like a curler). The rest of the stretchy band is wrapped around the curled hair, and then I use a second, smaller band to wrap it more, so the ends of my hair don't come undone and stick out. It makes kind of a knot at the end, and when I take my hair down, the ends are curly. I just comb the ends until the curls become waves. Voila! No straight ends! (hope my description made sense lol)