PDA

View Full Version : New Year's Eve Hair

kirky
December 30th, 2009, 03:26 PM
Hi, I thought everyone could share ideas or let us know what you're planning on doing with your hair for New Years Eve parties.

I havent decided yet...so hopefully this post will help get some ideas going for everyone!

Shorty89
December 30th, 2009, 03:33 PM
I'm undecided too. I'll be travelling on a greyhound for a couple hours in the morning so I can't do rag curls like I planned. I'll be watching this thread for ideas.

invisiblebabe
December 30th, 2009, 03:37 PM
Probably do a deep condition and wear it down. :)

Gumball
December 30th, 2009, 03:47 PM
I'll probably do a bunned braid held with my flexi or a Nautilus bun. Go to things that hold up well.

Alexannee10
December 30th, 2009, 04:08 PM
I think I'll wear them down .. Original haha!

WyrdWay
December 30th, 2009, 04:09 PM
out of my face so it won't get puked on :D

AuntyClaus
December 30th, 2009, 04:18 PM
Rag curls tonight so tomorrow's Gibson Tuck will hold better.

RocketDog
December 30th, 2009, 04:21 PM
I'm doing a root touch-up with henna tonight, so it will probably be down so I can luxuriate in the freshly-henna'd shine. When the festivities start I'll more than likely twist it up with a stick to keep it out of my glass (and the glasses of others, ha!)

camirra555
December 30th, 2009, 04:31 PM
I'm thinking braid waves. Better make up my mind soon though!

Drynwhyl
December 30th, 2009, 05:15 PM
out of my face so it won't get puked on :D

hahaha, definitely. xD

redneckprincess
December 30th, 2009, 05:41 PM
Im planning to straighten my hair (dont worry I'll put on a stripy shirt and take a photo) or I will wear my new phoney-pony, because i love it so much

Elainehali
December 30th, 2009, 05:48 PM
One year I had mine down and that was a mistake.. big crowds outside to see fireworks so a lot of people were drunk and smoking next to my hair.

I was afraid I might go up in flames like a Roman candle.

So.. maybe a few of you consider that...:D

Konstifik
December 31st, 2009, 03:32 AM
I've finally managed to do somewhat lean and nice sockbuns, so I'll try my best to do the best one so far to greet the new year with :D

Samitra
December 31st, 2009, 03:48 AM
I did a DT this morning, and when my hair is almost dry, I'll make curls with foam rollers. I tried it on dry hair yesterday, and it gave my hair big waves and a lot more volume. They didn't stay very well though, but I had no products in...

But I have not yet decided if I shall wear my hair down or not. The alternative is to have it in a pony tail, and I had that last time I was all dressed up.

A Gibson tuck might work aswell...

Oh well, I'll probably go with my hair down, and bring some hair things so I can put it up later.

Gothic Lolita
December 31st, 2009, 03:59 AM
My hair is (due to me being silly in the shower and forgetting a new bottle of shampoo) quite oily right now and I don't want to shampoo it again.

I'm thinking of either Eresh's fanbun/ rosette bun or Victorian updo. My BF'd going to hate me for that, as he loves it down, but I'm nor going anywhere with my hair open this oily, and especially not to a party where I might get too close to fireworks..... A plus of my oily hair is now, that all updos will look really polished and smoooth!

Juanita
December 31st, 2009, 06:04 AM
!0.30 pm here and it's in a beebutt because it's so humid tonight. Just rained earlier.Monsoon season here. Happy New Year everyone.