PDA

View Full Version : My Husband HAS Taken to CO Only :)

SunshineHair
December 29th, 2009, 11:47 PM
I told him about the CO option! I myself cant do it because I already have semi oily hair, but I use little shampoo now and it only gets applied to my roots! The rest of my hair is conditioned and it is super soft!!! Wasnt before! He noticed that!

So I told him he should try it! It is about a week later and his hair is sooooo soft! Before it was dried out, and that was weird because he never does anything to his hair. It is short and curly. But now it is soft and the curls are a little flatter which is to his liking because he hates when his hair poofs up and gets out of place!

You guys gave us soft hair, thanks LHC :p

SunshineHair
December 29th, 2009, 11:49 PM
Ok I see the title is a little off, I didnt need to add the extra only!!

Gumball
December 29th, 2009, 11:50 PM
Glad it works for him! Lots of moisture can really work wonders. I shampoo once in a while, but mainly it's CO with a cone-free conditioner. It made a ton of difference. Keep spreading the knowledge! :D

serious
December 30th, 2009, 12:19 AM
My DH loves CO too!
His hair is on the thinner side of the spectrum, but soft and shiny!
( you can see some pictures in my albums :))

Anje
December 30th, 2009, 07:18 AM
Haven't converted DH to CO yet (he does it occasionally, but not regularly), but I did convert him to shampoo bars. He's totally hooked!

redneckprincess
December 30th, 2009, 12:22 PM
my husband has tried that a few times and even tries out all my new conditioners (even though he likes to keep his hair under one inch long, i think he likes my nioxin or a heavy cone conditioner best

shockinglength
December 30th, 2009, 02:42 PM
Great!!! I wish I could do that to my family

SunshineHair
December 30th, 2009, 03:58 PM
I am curious about shampoo bars!! I tried looking into them but it was too much info for that day :)