PDA

View Full Version : I had a really bad hair dream last night

natorade
December 29th, 2009, 02:26 PM
I dreamed I went to a salon and the hair dresser dyed my blonde hair black. I don't kow what I even went to the salon to have done. I was just sitting in the chair and the next thing I knew she was coloring my hair black I started to cry and think that the color was going to turn my hair green then I woke up.

joyful373
December 29th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Oh, yuck! I am glad it was only a dream. Have you had bad experiences in a salon before? (That was the first thing that came to my mind...) :flower:

Joyful

jera
December 29th, 2009, 02:38 PM
I dreamed I went to a salon and the hair dresser dyed my blonde hair black. I don't kow what I even went to the salon to have done. I was just sitting in the chair and the next thing I knew she was coloring my hair black I started to cry and think that the color was going to turn my hair green then I woke up.

Oh that's terrible. Your hair is so buttery and pretty, I can see how it would be a shock. Aren't you glad it was just a dream? :o

curlylocks85
December 29th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Well dreams are the minds way of dealing with issues we are not usually aware of when we are conscious so it seems that you are maybe not afraid of the black color per say, but rather afraid of something happening to your hair such as coloring that will set you back from your hair goal(s).

We all have these kinds of dreams. I look at it this way. If I am dreaming about awful things I do not want happening to my hair then that means I truly want long beautiful hair.

Do not let the hair demons win. :luke:

hmmm
December 29th, 2009, 03:05 PM
Wow, that sounds really bad. I hope you feel better now... :flower:

natorade
December 29th, 2009, 03:13 PM
Oh, yuck! I am glad it was only a dream. Have you had bad experiences in a salon before? (That was the first thing that came to my mind...) :flower:

Joyful
yes, I have had a few bad experiences in a salon

natorade
December 29th, 2009, 03:14 PM
Oh that's terrible. Your hair is so buttery and pretty, I can see how it would be a shock. Aren't you glad it was just a dream? :o
I am so glad it was just a dream

shockinglength
December 29th, 2009, 04:24 PM
What's happened to you before in a salon?

starlights
December 30th, 2009, 12:44 PM
yep i too had a bad hair dream the other day...

i dreamt that someone cut my hair off... and it fell off in clumps ... and i was crying... saying "i lost my long hair"

it was heartbreaking, then i woke up!!!

thank goodness, i couldnt handle that trauma in reality...!!

i read somewhere hair in dreams represents power so it could be linked to have much power you feel you have over your life...