PDA

View Full Version : A long overdue Thank You

joyful373
December 29th, 2009, 02:15 PM
Hi everyone!
I wanted to take the time today and give a big thank you to this whole site. For those of you who don't know, my hair was about ready to be chopped off shortly after my son was born. I had a major amount of damage as a result of a rough labor and delivery. I really have to thank my friends here at LHC and the overwhelming pool of knowledge and support that allowed me to keep my hair healthy in the face of such trauma. Yea, I say trauma. Really. If my hair could have run away I think it would have...

Anyway, I had the opportunity to have my hair professionally cared for, and surprisingly only had to cut about an inch and a half. I have all of you to thank for that. In the years I have been here I have met wonderful people, wonderful friends, and learned so much!

SunshineHair
December 29th, 2009, 02:16 PM
Although I am new and have not had anything to offer, I really have only asked questions I think your post is nice and considerate!

joyful373
December 29th, 2009, 02:19 PM
aww... thanks sunshinehair :) It's through the questions of new members, or just your experiences that help all of us learn too.

freckles
December 29th, 2009, 02:21 PM
Like SunshineHair, I wasn't one of the people around at the time you got advice, but I wanted to say I'm so glad everything turned out well for you! :blossom:

curlylocks85
December 29th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Joyful I know we have not met before and I am fairly new, but I am glad that you found what you needed to keep you going even after you felt there was no hope.

I am sure the wonderful people here will always be here to help guide and support you.

You are an inspirational story...

jera
December 29th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Sorry the childbirth experience was so hard on you and your hair. Congrats for not having to chop it all off. :)

30isthenewblack
December 29th, 2009, 02:51 PM
I wasn't one of the members that offered you advice because I'm still learning and taking everything on board but I'm grateful too for the advice that I've received from members here. I wanted to grow my hair long over ten years and I googled long hair and thought I'd learn from the experts. My hair is currently at hip straight and that would never have happened without the LHC. I'm sure a lot of members feel the same and I'm glad that you were able to salvage your damaged hair and you are now taking it to great lengths!

Sweetness
December 29th, 2009, 04:25 PM
Like SunshineHair, I wasn't one of the people around at the time you got advice, but I wanted to say I'm so glad everything turned out well for you! :blossom:

me too ! :)