PDA

View Full Version : bun drops

krn2891
December 29th, 2009, 12:13 AM
Ok this is probably a dumb question but I've wondered it since I the firs time I saw any of JJJs videos. How do people get bun drops to be so smooth. When ever I take my hair out of a bun it stays half way in it and if it does come out it stays somewhat twisted.

Can anyone here help me out just because I think it would be cool to know that if I took my hair stick out my hair would come down in one silky motion instead of just kind of flopping its way down my back.

teela1978
December 29th, 2009, 12:25 AM
Ok this is probably a dumb question but I've wondered it since I the firs time I saw any of JJJs videos. How do people get bun drops to be so smooth. When ever I take my hair out of a bun it stays half way in it and if it does come out it stays somewhat twisted.

Can anyone here help me out just because I think it would be cool to know that if I took my hair stick out my hair would come down in one silky motion instead of just kind of flopping its way down my back.

I think having knee-length hair might help :)

Kris Dove
December 29th, 2009, 12:45 AM
A wrapped bun instead of a twisted bun?

aisling
December 29th, 2009, 12:53 AM
Non-twisted, stick straight and coned up slippery hair might help, I guess.

eadwine
January 2nd, 2010, 10:54 AM
And also: not having it in a bun all day :)

GoddesJourney
January 2nd, 2010, 10:59 AM
Give your head a little shake when you take the stick out. I know a lot of our superlonghairs use cones to keep the slip, so I bet that helps.