PDA

View Full Version : Thank you For The Info..My Hair Is Already Better!!! And...

SunshineHair
December 26th, 2009, 01:00 AM
This site is amazing, not only have I seen a lot of consideration and NO bickering, but you guys have wonderful knowledge that is already helping!!!

So far from what I have read, I started to barly touch my hair w/ shampoo! I only do the roots, 2 times a week. The rest of my hair gets slathered w/ conditioner! The result, much softer hair!!!!!!!

And....this site is helping me to love my hair, and -plan (goal length)- Seeing others thoughts about hair teaches me new ways to view mine. I have ALWAYS been into hair, and now I get to talk to people who are also!!! So thank you all for helping, giving me new ways to see things, and for the responses in future posts that will help me and others, Thank You also :) I am having sooo much fun on here:D

Debra83
December 26th, 2009, 01:09 AM
Welcome to the site! I've been a member for 14 months now, and I STILL enjoy it immensely. Most are very respectful of differing world views, and are wonderful at sharing their views. ALL the hair knowledge is amazing and helpful, and the fact that we're all into long hair is awesome! You have beautiful hair by the way, I saw it in the post 1 pic thread - I'm sure you can share some hair secrets of your own!!!

Aditi
December 26th, 2009, 02:16 AM
Welcome to the Boards :waving: The more you will stick around the more you will learn.

Dreams_in_Pink
December 26th, 2009, 02:35 AM
ahhh i know what you mean :D this place rocks!!

Horrorpops
December 26th, 2009, 04:09 AM
Agreed! It is so good! :D

redneckprincess
December 26th, 2009, 06:26 AM
welcome to the LHC way of life, lol...adorible baby picture

SunshineHair
December 26th, 2009, 10:24 AM
redneckprincess & Debra83

Thanks for your compliments!

Hope everybody has a great weekend :)