PDA

View Full Version : When did you have your last Long Hair day??

SunshineHair
December 24th, 2009, 10:01 PM
By that I mean, you know when you may have a tall day where you just feel taller even though your the excat same size...when was your last long hair day...for those whose hair isnt really THAT long just yet :)

Mine was 2 weeks ago before I trimmed my hair. And I have to say, I feel almost less of a person, ugly, less fun to be if that makes sense to you guys!! In my mind, I am on the verge of long hair! It is these months where my hair balances in that slow phase of being so close to long finally!

SunshineHair
December 24th, 2009, 10:02 PM
Oh and I swear my hair looks longer in my avatar than in person....

Ravenwaves 88
December 24th, 2009, 10:16 PM
Oh and I swear my hair looks longer in my avatar than in person....

I feel the same way about my avatar. If you think about it though......people don't usually view you from behind, and you don't view yourself from behind most times either. Maybe it's seeing yourself from the front that makes the difference.

I have Long Hair weekends. I have to wear my hair up for work throughout the week and I let it loose on the weekend. I feel like I have long flowing hair compared to a stuffy ol' sock bun.

Cholera
December 25th, 2009, 01:34 AM
I had a couple "long hair days" last week, when I was braiding my hair while it dried. My avatar pic, in fact, is from one of those days. I felt like all of the sudden I could feel my hair touching my back, when really, it'd been that length for a while, right? Hehe.

freckles
December 25th, 2009, 01:40 AM
yesterday I went to visit my extended family and a couple of them mentioned how long my hair was getting. So that was my last long hair day :D

Dreams_in_Pink
December 25th, 2009, 02:03 AM
approx. 1year before...It was waist. :(

SunshineHair
December 25th, 2009, 10:33 AM
Ravenwaves 88 That is a good point, and I never would have thought about it. The only time I really see the back of my hair is when I have a small mirror in my hand angled to the big mirror in my bathroom :) But that isnt the same!!

Dreams_in_Pink hang in there!!!!

curlylocks85
December 25th, 2009, 10:46 AM
It was just a few days ago. I was in the bathroom and I was deciding a hairstyle for the day and I thought why not try a French Twist since I have a hard time with that style. I was able to put it up and most of my hair stayed in. I know my layers are growing and that is awesome.

Then, I took it down to put on my leave-in conditioning spray and I looked at my hair from the side, and I realized it looks long. Slowly but surely I am gaining length. Soon I will not just feel long I will be long :)

JenniferNoel
December 25th, 2009, 11:10 AM
Last week, when I did my air-dry-straighter-than-normal top secret technique, it looked at least three inches longer, and I kept looking in the mirror and grinning, and then looking at old pictures of myself when I had short hair, and grinning yet again, thinking "Yay! I'm getting somewhere with this hair!" :D
I love those "long hair days" - they always seem to make me happy.

strawberrywine
December 25th, 2009, 11:12 AM
About two years ago before I cut all my hair off to chin length. It felt so long even though it was only just past BSL.

Dreams_in_Pink
December 25th, 2009, 11:16 AM
ooooh wait, i forgot extensions!! :D if that counts, i had long hair days everyday from november to december (very long...shall i say TAILBONE!)