PDA

View Full Version : One year anniversery

Hannah83
December 22nd, 2009, 03:09 PM
I just realized it has been a year since I went CO and started caring for my hair. This was before I found LHC and I was kind of happy with the length, it felt long. Some months later I found my way here and saw all the beautiful pics of long healthy hair. I have been growing longer since then. This is me in december 08:
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l16/hannahk_01/blandat339.jpg

My hair was a lot curlier then, it seems the length makes it to heavy so i'm not as curly anymore. :( Here is just yesterday, one year later:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l16/hannahk_01/001-2.jpg

Sorry about the pyjamas, I wash my hair at night so my hair is dry pretty late. :p

I'm not sure I like the new wave it has, I liked it curlier. I do need a trim so maybe it will help it curl up when I cut of a little damage. It has also been a year since I cut it, the first pic is fresh from the hairdresser.

free_hug
December 22nd, 2009, 03:41 PM
You are blessed with naturally pretty hair, i love both the color and the texture :) congrats on your growth!

And good luck with the curls/length dilemma... i hear it's th eterbal debate of the curly heads :)

georgia_peach
December 22nd, 2009, 03:44 PM
Your hair is beautiful, Hannah83! Congratulations!!

Angelina15
December 22nd, 2009, 03:44 PM
I love your color, it's beautiful!

LittleOrca
December 22nd, 2009, 03:52 PM
Happy Anniversary! :D :cheer: Your hair looks lovely!

janeytilllie
December 22nd, 2009, 03:58 PM
Happy Anniversary! :flower: Your hair looks beautiful and has made wonderful progress.
I love your hair colour :)

Debra83
December 22nd, 2009, 03:59 PM
Way to go!!! The curls were nice, but I love the waves! Keep growing!!!!

SunshineHair
December 22nd, 2009, 04:01 PM
Yes your hair so very pretty, and I am a pajama fan so dont worry about that!!

MissThorne
December 22nd, 2009, 04:27 PM
Your hair is pretty! The curls are lovely.

freckles
December 22nd, 2009, 05:01 PM
happy anniversary :) you have gorgeous hair :)

Tressie
December 22nd, 2009, 05:05 PM
Congratulations! Your hair looks really lovely and it looks so much longer!! I don't think it looks less curly either IMHO!! Beautiful! (o:

patience
December 22nd, 2009, 05:10 PM
Happy Anniversary! Nice growing. :thumbsup:

windinherhair
December 22nd, 2009, 05:51 PM
If you were used to your curls, I can see that you might miss them, but you really have beautiful hair! Congrats on all your growth too! Happy Anniversary. :)

Shicurls
December 22nd, 2009, 07:38 PM
Your hair looks so beautiful and healthy! Honestly, I think your hair looks more curly/wavy now......but I do know how you feel about curls at different lengths. I wish you the very best on your quest!

DragonLady
December 22nd, 2009, 09:40 PM
Your hair is just gorgeous! I like the soft waves and the way the light shines on them.

kmangus
December 22nd, 2009, 09:43 PM
happy anniversary! Your color is gorgeous by the way!

Shermie Girl
December 22nd, 2009, 09:47 PM
Happy Hairiversary. :D Your hair is lovely and you have made wonderful progress.

ericthegreat
December 22nd, 2009, 09:59 PM
I am so with you on the PJs Hannah! I love to be comfortable!

I love your golden blonde colour! And I actually love the new gentle waves you have due to your increasing length. I wouldn't cut at all if I were you, just my humble opinion. :flower:

Hannah83
December 23rd, 2009, 02:10 AM
Thank all of you for your lovely comments, i'm speechless here. :flower:
Yes, it has grown quite a bit, I did'nt realize that before I saw the pics. The hair is fresh from the shower so it looks curlier since I have'nt messed with it yet. :p The length actually drag them out, I was a 2c but now I think 2a-b. :( I will have to decide if I want the length or the curl, but it's nice to read your comments, that makes me want to grow even though i'm not happy with my hairs new body. Time will tell if I reach my goal TB. :D But I really need a small trim to cut of my split ends.

Aditi
December 23rd, 2009, 02:13 AM
Happy Anniversary :toast: you have certainly made a very good progress in a year.

lesbia
December 23rd, 2009, 03:16 AM
lovely!! congratulations!

camirra555
December 23rd, 2009, 10:09 AM
Congrats on your anniversary. You got some great length in the past year!

Hannah83
December 24th, 2009, 03:40 PM
Thank all of you for your lovely comments! And a merry christmas to all of you!

spidermom
December 24th, 2009, 04:01 PM
Your hair is lovely. Twirling strands around your fingers as it dries will encourage the curls. It works really well for me. Or sometimes I twirl up strands into little buns and clip them with claw-clips, then shake them down when they're dry or slightly damp. That results in beautiful spiral curls.

rogue_psyche
December 24th, 2009, 05:43 PM
Happy anniversary! Great growth and lovely hair! :cheese:

Sissy
December 24th, 2009, 05:51 PM
very nice progress, Hannah... keep on growing!

xoxophelia
December 24th, 2009, 06:49 PM
You could get light long layers when you get a trim. Then the shorter hairs will curl up more giving it more body.