PDA

View Full Version : First 4 strand braid!

Naamah
December 20th, 2009, 01:32 AM
I finally attempted a 4 strand braid! :D It's very loose, but it doesn't look that bad otherwise, I think.

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=4201&pictureid=58164

I love the way it looks, can't wait until I get better at doing them. :cheese:

little_acorn
December 20th, 2009, 01:35 AM
:D :cheese: it looks great - I keep trying to do this and then somehow manage to convert it to a 3 strand LOL!

Naamah
December 20th, 2009, 01:37 AM
:D :cheese: it looks great - I keep trying to do this and then somehow manage to convert it to a 3 strand LOL!
Thanks! Yeah I got kind of confused at first having 4 strands instead of 3, that's why it's kind of loose at the top. But once I got to the middle of the braid I kind of got the hang of it. :p

Gumball
December 20th, 2009, 01:47 AM
You did a great job! That looks awesome! :D Loose is good since it still looks fine, and with practice it will tighten on up.

Naamah
December 20th, 2009, 01:50 AM
You did a great job! That looks awesome! :D Loose is good since it still looks fine, and with practice it will tighten on up.
Thank you. :D I'm definitely going to practice this a lot, I love the way it looks. Once I get good I'm going to try a dutch 4 strand braid...that should be fun. :p

Aditi
December 20th, 2009, 02:12 AM
That's a great looking braid :thumbsup: i am still trying to do mine.

JamieLeigh
December 20th, 2009, 02:12 AM
Looks great! I still haven't even tried this yet. :p

hmmm
December 20th, 2009, 02:26 AM
It looks awesome!

Naamah
December 20th, 2009, 02:28 AM
That's a great looking braid :thumbsup: i am still trying to do mine.
Thank you. :D Yeah they're definitely confusing at first. I felt like I didn't have enough fingers to do it. Hahaha.

Naamah
December 20th, 2009, 02:28 AM
Looks great! I still haven't even tried this yet. :p
You should try it! It would look awesome in your hair.

Burzum999
December 20th, 2009, 02:38 AM
I finally attempted a 4 strand braid! :D It's very loose, but it doesn't look that bad otherwise, I think.

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=4201&pictureid=58164

I love the way it looks, can't wait until I get better at doing them. :cheese:

Indeed, I love(d) the way it looked, too! So beautiful, and I got to see it first-hand/in-person. ;)

Naamah
December 20th, 2009, 02:42 AM
It looks awesome!
Thank you!

Indeed, I love(d) the way it looked, too! So beautiful, and I got to see it first-hand/in-person. ;)
Aww. I want to do one in your hair soon. :D