PDA

View Full Version : Wow I found another salon.

morguebabe
December 18th, 2009, 03:32 PM
My hair dresser I normally see left the Salon she owned. Someone else became a partner with her blah blah things got messy. She's not there anymore. I guess I could still go there but I just don't want to.
I always drive past this certain salon, and the front is all windows. Theres a larger person who works there with a HUGE freaking mohawk. I always though I'm going to check that place out.
So I needed my bangs trimmed up a few months ago, and I walked in no appt and asked for a bang trim. The only stylist was about to go on lunch, but said since it was a bang trim she'd take me. I told her I was really nervous about salons and people cutting my hair. She let me keep my hair in a low braid while she worked on my bangs lol.
So again I needed my bangs re done and a new shape with them today, so I made an appt. I was was waiting for my appt today and one of the women who I thought worked there came over to me, and said "WOW, the first time I walked by you I didn't realize all that was your hair!" (I had it down, but slung over one shoulder and resting in my lap). She touched it and told me with was really healthy and nice texture and was really positive about it. So I stood up to show her how long it was. And she introduced herself as the co-owner. And I was telling her that I'm fairly nervous in places like this, and she was like, oh no, leave it, it looks great. :cheese::cheese: She did point out my roots, which I plan to dye later this month... but overall I was really surprised she didn't even suggest a micro trim with my sorta ratty ends right now.

CaliRose
December 18th, 2009, 03:38 PM
Supportive salons are the best. I just found one myself! Congrats!!