PDA

View Full Version : If you could have any hair type...

Druid of Alba
April 25th, 2008, 08:05 PM
I know, I know, we should all just accept the hair that we have and not complain, but...

If you could have any type of hair, what would you choose?

I would want 1b, F, iii type hair, with an auburn colour.

You?

AJoifulNoise
April 25th, 2008, 08:11 PM
Hmm... Either 1c or 2a hair. Not a mix. Other than that I'm happy with my hair type.

Tangles
April 25th, 2008, 08:13 PM
I like my natural hair color (ashy dark brown with a couple natural highlights in front), I like the texture (wavy and fine), but my dream hair would definitely be silkier and thicker at crown area.

GlassEyes
April 25th, 2008, 08:14 PM
I'd want 2c/F/M/iii. In blonde. xD

I love wavy hair. It's amazing, especially when long, and if it were blonde I could dye it whatever I wanted, which would be with vegetable dyes. XD

Gylfi
April 25th, 2008, 08:15 PM
1a/C/iii and I'd definitely like a bright red :) Oh, and a widow's peak, if that counts for hair-type.

Elle
April 25th, 2008, 08:54 PM
1a/F/iii is my dream hair. :grin:

SweetPea88
April 25th, 2008, 09:00 PM
1a/M-C/iii...but still my natural black color!

kwaniesiam
April 25th, 2008, 09:02 PM
My dream hair type is 2c/3a, f, iii with a nice gingery natural red color.

lora410
April 25th, 2008, 09:14 PM
1a/m/iii stick straight and thick:)

MusingFrog
April 25th, 2008, 10:02 PM
3a/M/ii/iii. I've always wanted curls. If I couldn't have curls I'd go with what I already have...but thicker. :D

EbonyCurls
April 25th, 2008, 10:13 PM
black/ii/iii/3b (w/really strong "spoingy" curls)
forgot to add course. I just love the look of big thick course curls.

Naluin
April 25th, 2008, 10:25 PM
3a/M/iii and a little lighter than my hair color now... perhaps the shade my hair lightens to when bleached by the sun.

I think big, loose curls are so pretty. My mother used to do her hair that way a lot. Of course, my mother had the curl removed from her hair with chemicals and then used rollers and pins to get the loose curls in her straightend hair. :rolleyes:

Oh well, it looked pretty. :shrug:

Patrycja
April 25th, 2008, 10:28 PM
I would love to have natural dark red 2c/3a/ii Maybe its not possible to have ii with those curls I desire-but its a wish list of hair sorts :D

Angellen
April 26th, 2008, 01:00 AM
I would have 2b (or at least something in the 2 range)/M/iii. I like my thickness now, so I wouldn't want it too much thicker, and I think M is a happy medium (no pun intended). I love those big waves, so that would be amazing. In terms of color, I'm thinking a dark black/brown, a shade or two darker than my own, but still with a (natural) burgundy tint. I love that red shine.

Saranne772
April 26th, 2008, 01:40 AM
I would go for 3a/m/iii/iii :D In auburn and I would have it longggggggggg!! :D I just love seeing people with curly hair and past classic because I know that if a curl is extended it is way longer than you see it generally. Auburn hair is gorgeous too!!

But I am happy with what I have :)

Meli
April 26th, 2008, 02:36 AM
I would like 2b/F/iii, in a somewhat lighter and more golden blonde than my current haircolour. And, by the way, I would like to have no splits, no breakage and a terminal length way beyond floor length... :p

squiggyflop
April 26th, 2008, 03:34 AM
1a/m/iii im not sure if i would want red hair or platinum blond... maybe strawberry blond

Xanthippe
April 26th, 2008, 03:36 AM
I used to dream when I was younger that I had 4a hair and very thick. Other times I would dream that I had thick 1a hair. If I could choose, I would choose to alternate between the two. And pure black with no highlights all the way to the ends. Or maybe dark purple. :D

Katze
April 26th, 2008, 04:01 AM
lighter, thicker, and wavier than what I have now. Spidermom's hair looks like my dream hair in her pics; my BF's hair IS my dream hair.

I like my wave, but I don't like the frizz and fineness so much.

florenonite
April 26th, 2008, 04:08 AM
Either 1a / M / ii or 3a / M / ii, and just about any colour: black, red, platinum blonde, my natural colour, etc.

tiny_teesha
April 26th, 2008, 04:11 AM
2c M iii
So i am pretty close. I prefer a light brown colour with natural highlights, or if i'm older blonde as greys blend so well with it!

granitbaby
April 26th, 2008, 04:17 AM
3a/F/iii, loose curls are just so beautiful. Colour wise I'm not sure, I'm just starting to appreciating my natural colour, so I say light brown.

Iylivarae
April 26th, 2008, 04:36 AM
I'd just change to iii instead of ii/iii. Other than that I'm pretty happy. Maybe a bit a darker colour would be nice, and not so ashy... but I can change that, so it's pretty nice, actually.

Medvssa
April 26th, 2008, 07:37 AM
I would just want my hair as it was when I was a kid, the same, but about three times thicker than I have now. And maybe it was a little coarser too. At that moment it was just overwhelming to deal with it (straight-haired clueless mother) but now that I would know how to take care of it, it's gone.

birdiefu
April 26th, 2008, 07:53 AM
2c/3a/M/ii/iii. Either my natural color or a light brown so I can henna it bright red. I want more waves with some spirals, and I think a 4" pony with little to no taper would be great.

Neon Gloss
April 26th, 2008, 07:54 AM
Now that I think about it, I wouldn't even think of wanting something different. I love my hair type.

I really love natural 1a types, but I don't have a longing for straight hair anymore. Waves and curls are really pretty too!

DrkAngel
April 26th, 2008, 07:55 AM
I would be curious to have the exact opposite of my hair type. That would be 1a, M/C, iii. god, would THAT feel different! hahaha

soleluna
April 26th, 2008, 08:06 AM
2c/3a red iii C

Lady Godiva
April 26th, 2008, 08:13 AM
Honestly, I wouldn't have any other hair type than the one I have! :cheese:

Doesn't stop me from admiring the many other types out there. :wink:

Aromatic
April 26th, 2008, 08:39 AM
Oh, I wish (!!!) I had 1a/M/iii in a shiny dark brown... I try hard to get there. With the right treatment, a good brush and the hairdryer I get them straight, but I have to work on the color!

Violeta
April 26th, 2008, 08:54 AM
Ok, i am really bad with the real hair types but i really like the thick black, perfectly straight asian hair!!
My hair looks pretty but its really quite soft and not the best quality to gow :rolleyes: soo long. I am lucky because i got allot of help here when I started growing it so i know how to protect it.

prosperina
April 26th, 2008, 09:16 AM
I would have 1a/M/iii hair in strawberry blond. Hip length. Strawberry blond is pretty much the color I kept it for so long, so it would look nice. I'd of course be able to change between 1a hair and 2c hair on a whim. :D

blue_nant
April 27th, 2008, 04:32 PM
I've always wanted darker hair, but I'd keep my current color, partly because I've earned those silver strands.

I have medium thickness, and could live with more thickness.

And I'd like to have hair that has some more wave than mine does. I'd like it to be dry, what it is when it is wet. I love the wave/curl when it's wet, but all the wave goes away once it's dried. SIGH.

Dear Hair Mystery: Please read my mind and gimme the hair I want. Or not, it's up to you! Thanks!

Sillage
April 27th, 2008, 04:39 PM
Ok, i am really bad with the real hair types but i really like the thick black, perfectly straight asian hair!!

Me too! I like my hair except for the fly aways. They are driving me crazy!:taz:

Just_Isabel
April 27th, 2008, 04:56 PM
I really like my hair, so I'd only change the thickness - so 3a/M/iii. Same color. :)
I'd love to be able to complain that my hair was too thick for certain dos, ha! ;)

I wouldn't mind "stronger" curls, though, so a 3b/M/iii would be fine, too.

When I was a kid I always fantasized about having straight, black hair, but black hair really doesn't suit me, and I think I'd miss my curls too much if I lost them.

jesamyn
April 27th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Since Violeta mentioned Asian hair, I'll mention that I love thick, dark, slightly wavey Hispanic hair. I live in constant hair-envy from all that thickness! However, if I could really have whatever I wanted, I choose 2c/3a, F/M, iii hair.

pepperedmoth
April 27th, 2008, 05:06 PM
I've always wanted something about my appearance to be DRAMATIC. Of course, I'm average height, average weight, average looks, and my hair is average, average, average- in the middle of every spectrum.

If I had a choice, I'd want THICK (iii), curly (3b), copper-red hair.

But at least I'm growing my hair out, and its thickness (3.25-3.5 inches) isn't SO far from a iii . . . I'm hoping with babying and coconut oil it'll fill out. And henna takes care of the color, and if I scrunch with a mister, I can get the curl. So really I'm pretty happy.

Michiru
April 27th, 2008, 06:15 PM
If I could have anything I would want 2a, F/M, iii and for it to be golden blonde.

flapjack
April 27th, 2008, 06:50 PM
I like the 1a texture I have because it's so easy to take care of and I am admittedly a bit lazy in the mornings. I do switch off with colors, though... sometimes I like my color(s) and other times I wish it was one solid color, like completely blonde or red. I wouldn't want darker hair, it wouldn't suit me. And curly hair is pretty but I would have no idea what to do with it, I would have to learn how to care for my hair all over again, pretty much. And as mentioned... lazy. Hahaha.

Anje
April 27th, 2008, 07:00 PM
I think I'd like 3a/F/iii. I love big spirally curls. I also want to be able to just have "big hair" sometimes.

cassie_g
April 27th, 2008, 07:41 PM
3b/M/iii in a nice fiery copper color.

moon-flower
April 29th, 2008, 08:17 PM
I think I would like to try 1C/M/iii, and still have my natural color.

MeganS
April 29th, 2008, 08:32 PM
I love my hair as it is.

But, if someone said to me, "You must change your hair, but it can be to anything," I would probably pick 1a, and a nice, fiery red.

Alaskanheart
April 29th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Mine would be 2b,f, iii either very light ash blonde, almost white, or a light/medium brownish auburn color

AquaViolet1973
April 29th, 2008, 09:19 PM
I'd like my hair to be 3a/C/iii. Since my hair is naturally straight, I will keep on getting perms... Once a year or so.
I want to keep my natural blonde hair color.

mitabird
April 29th, 2008, 09:45 PM
I'd choose 3C, ii/iii, and my natural hair color.

Blueglass
April 29th, 2008, 10:10 PM
1a F iii or ii in platinum or pure white

SearMeCarefully
April 29th, 2008, 11:36 PM
3a with a touch of more red.. I live in fear of losing what red I have.. feeaar
I'm happiest when my hair leans towards the more curly side.. but it usually leans toward the wurly side =(

k_hepburn
April 30th, 2008, 12:52 AM
Since the number of bouts of "Why can't I have nice silky stick elegant stick straight 1 a hair?" and of "Why can't I have a gorgeous head of curls?" are about equal for me, and since I would love to be far more adventurous with my hair colour, without risk of damage or of spending years growing it out afterwards, can I just ask for Nymphadora Tonks' ability to change my hair at will?

I think it would be the only way of preventing the "grass is always greener on the other side of the fence" effect in the long run :p

Greetings

katharine

blackfrostqueen
April 30th, 2008, 01:02 AM
I have two wishes if I could have any hair type and really they both depend on what mood I am in...lol I change my mind too often.

The first is 2c/3a /F/ ii in a Strawberry Blonde Red.

The second is 1a/F/iii in a Blue Jet Black.

The first is my favorite and most often chosen, but the second is something I crave cause its closet to my natural (minus the thickness and color).

Faepirate
April 30th, 2008, 01:04 AM
I'd like slightly less curl (2b maybe) and a lot less thickness (ii rather than iii). But the colour I am quite happy with. Well... a touch more bright gold wouldn't go amiss. ;)

rhanee
April 30th, 2008, 01:09 AM
I would prefer 2a/2b over the 2c I have. That's it ^^

kissedbyfyre
April 30th, 2008, 01:46 AM
My hair (bright red naturally), my thickness (iii+) but curly. Not too sure how curly but curly!! I LOVE curly hair. It is so pretty! Otherwise I'm pretty happy with what I have. :)

AlleyKitten
April 30th, 2008, 03:04 AM
The only things I'd change about my hair would be length (knee-length for preference), lack of splits, never getting frizzy or limp, and maybe some more thickness. But overall I'm very, very happy with my hair. While it would be fun to have 1a or 3c hair for a day, I think I'd always want to come back to what I have -- I really am fond of wavy. And I love almost every hair color and would have a blast if I could switch between them at will, but if I had to pick one it would be the one I have now. And while another inch or so of circumference would be lovely, I can't complain about 4", nor am I certain that more wouldn't be too much to handle!

I think what I really wish is that I always knew what my hair wanted and could treat it exactly right, so I don't have the problem I have right now where I washed it wrong and it's all oily. The problem is with me, not my hair! :p

Xepher
April 30th, 2008, 06:52 AM
Not sure how to say it in the forum terms, but i'd love to have asian hair; thick but not TOO thick, and pin-straight, but with my natural golden blond color. That'd be neat.

Xepher
April 30th, 2008, 06:57 AM
1a F iii or ii in platinum or pure white

Ohhh god yes, white hair is so beautiful!

Pegasus Marsters
April 30th, 2008, 06:59 AM
Completely straight, thick and black or my current hairtype but blonde. ^.^

Guenever
April 30th, 2008, 08:24 AM
2b/2c/M/iii in a dark brown color :inlove: I want "wurls" so bad!

Emichiee
April 30th, 2008, 09:13 AM
Theres a couple I would like...

1a-M-iii ->11-12cm..like my cousin ^^)
2b-C-iii -> Ok thats my cousins hair type now ^^

Colors I like a nice chocolaty dark brown (mines too cool) or a dark auburn. I have also always liked lighter brown shades with natural highlights :)

Oh and natural red is gorgeus..I just could not picture myself as a redhead.

Exodus
April 30th, 2008, 09:59 AM
1a M iii in Platinum blonde/white or raven black or red/strawberry blonde

Bonny
April 30th, 2008, 10:11 AM

I'm Asian and I wish I had this hair too! :laugh:

(I got stuck with wavy unmanageable hair -- and it's no longer all black, but black and gray...)

Treecrown
April 30th, 2008, 10:35 AM
I'd love 2b/2c, M, iii in a rich golden brown...oh wait, that's what my hair used to be like when I was younger...;)

How about pure white 3a, plenty of it?

KajiKodomo
April 30th, 2008, 12:12 PM
I would love 3c/C/iii hair in a bright red (I'm thinking the same color as kissedbyfyre--your color is gorgeous!). Maybe curlier than that though, I want ringlets all the way down (knee length or longer would be preferable, haha).

On a related note, why am I dyeing my hair black if I like red so much? :shrug:

JasmineDaisy
April 30th, 2008, 12:21 PM
1a/F or M/ii/iii

lapushka
April 30th, 2008, 01:02 PM
I'm a 2aFiii. I am quite happy with my hair, although I would like to have more texture, maybe having 2B or 2C hair would be nice

Amoretti
April 30th, 2008, 01:23 PM
I'm happy with mine but I wouldn't mind some curls. LOL.

Hella
April 30th, 2008, 01:29 PM
2c/F/iii, and a nice, rich dark colour would be nice. It would be nice to have definite, longer-lasting waves and a naturally sparkling dark colour. One can always wish.

Euphony
April 30th, 2008, 01:34 PM
That's tough, I've finally gotten to where I mostly enjoy my wave, and while the thickness is 'attractive' it's a bit of a pain to deal with. So I know I'd be giving up it being 'pretty' for ease in thickness.

I would like 1a, M/C, ii in dark brown please (did I get my order in too late? Are you still accepting new orders??).

Considering my ancestry that is what I should've had -well no, it'd be more than iii which I already have. But shoot, it could be straight and look like glass, and the dark brown would match the rest of me.

Phalaenopsis
May 1st, 2008, 05:18 AM
Sometimes I want to be 2c/3a, but actually I'm really happy with my hair (1b F iii). Okay, I have lost a lot of thickness due a shortage of zinc, but that will grow back again now the problem is solved. :)
But I wouldn't mind if I had a bit more blonde in my hair.:D Too scared to try highlights though...

Remke
May 1st, 2008, 05:36 AM
1a/m/iii This hair that I have but then thick and yeah Gylfi a widowpeak would be cool and a normal hairline.

DavidN
May 1st, 2008, 06:26 AM
I would love to have 1a/c/iii, but realize that I have to be content with what I have. I have always been a bit envious of people with red hair, but for now I am reasonably content with my own colour, and rather enjoy the natural silvers as they grow in.

Kiraela
May 7th, 2008, 01:59 AM
Most likely, I'd prefer 2c-3a/m/iii, just a bit wavier and curlier than what I've got, but I'd like my hair to be all my natural color, with no bleachey damage, and down to classic/thighs! (that's coming, but not for a looong time)

Well, either that or the same hairtype, but with a deep dark burgundy/auburn color.

jojo
May 7th, 2008, 09:01 AM
id love to have poker straight hair just for a day, preferably classic length and fiery red!

Saoirse
May 7th, 2008, 10:53 AM
I really like my hairtype, but if I could magically experience something different for a little while, I'd go for Wonderlywroughte-type curls, or Igor's thickness, or KBF's colour! :D

Tangles
May 7th, 2008, 11:53 AM
Saoirse: Your hair comes pretty close to my dream hair: it's just a bit straighter and darker than what I have now. Beautiful!

It would also be fun to have really thick golden blonde 2B waves. That hair looks incredible when it's waist length and longer.

Saoirse
May 7th, 2008, 12:07 PM
Saoirse: Your hair comes pretty close to my dream hair: it's just a bit straighter and darker than what I have now. Beautiful!

It would also be fun to have really thick golden blonde 2B waves. That hair looks incredible when it's waist length and longer.

Thank you! :D My hair is naturally very straight though -- I had some updo kinks going on in that photo (as usual...). :)

terriej
May 7th, 2008, 12:51 PM
I'd like my hair to have bouncy defined curls or else at least have my straight hairs conform to the waviness of the rest of my hair, I'm easy to please.

ruthietoothie
May 7th, 2008, 01:48 PM
3b/3c iii spiral curls, a girl can dream, right?

freznow
May 7th, 2008, 01:55 PM
1c/F/iii I can't imagine having curly hair for more than a day, but a bit more wave would be nice, and thickness! But I'm happy with my own hair, I can't really complain.

lirael
May 7th, 2008, 01:58 PM
I'd like to have really curly hair for a little bit but I imagine my straight hair is easy to care for. I wouldn't mind it a little thicker though.

Buddaphlyy
May 7th, 2008, 02:09 PM
I'd probably say 4a or 4b (not a mix like I have), I'd like it to be coarser, and probably a richer color brown instead of my dusty black.

rhosyn_du
May 7th, 2008, 03:30 PM
The combination of henna and gentle care have given me pretty much my ideal hair: slightly wavy, on the thicker end of average, and bright auburn. Now I just need to finish growing out the fried ends and get it long. :D

I do sometimes miss my Crayola red with black ends, though.

Kayleena
June 16th, 2008, 01:15 AM
*hoping this thread is not too old to revive; it fits my thoughts exactly*
Hi, everyone, very interesting thread! :) Although I've finally made peace with my 1c-2a/F/ii hair, my dream hair type :magic: would be 3a/M-C/iii. I like large spiral curls. As far as hair strands, I would like whichever type holds hairstyles with little or no hairspray -- not sure if that would be medium or coarse. As far as thickness, I have to push *all* of my hair to the front to make it look thick, but then there's none left hanging down in the back, so I would like to have enough hair to look thick and lively all the way around. For that, I'm guessing my hair would need to be "iii." I could be wrong that those last two classifiers would solve those problems; feel free to enlighten me otherwise if necessary. Also, a smaller forehead would be nice, too. Good day to all! :)

savi
June 16th, 2008, 02:47 AM
As much as I do admire big curls I think I'd like a 2c/F/iii or maybe 3a/F/iii.
Colorwise I wouldn't mind my ash blonde sections miraculously turning strawberry blonde or just being an all over light golden blonde aka my own color.

Or forget that, I want Shell's or Almudena's hair in my light golden blonde color, then I'd be reeeaaaaaaally happy. :D

crystal_89
June 16th, 2008, 02:53 AM
1a, M, ii with bluish black colour

Arashi
June 16th, 2008, 02:54 AM
It'd be nice if I had the same exact type of hair that I have now, but jet black. I've been achieving a super-dark brown/black with henna and indigo, but it would be so amazing to have naturally black hair. (I have naturally pale blonde hair)

~Rina

Katrina
June 16th, 2008, 03:13 AM
1 a or 1b at the most, M and iii. I'm quite happy with my wavy hair, but slightly straighter and thicker hair has always been my dream. Dark brown or blonde. Straight and shiny black Asian hair is my favourite to look at, but I woud be happier with dark brown myself.

Loreyanne_H
June 16th, 2008, 03:18 AM
I think I'd have a 1b/1c M and iii .

Love it!

morgwn
June 16th, 2008, 03:27 AM
1a or 1b hair, F and iii. Would love just straight and smooth hair; so much easier to cope with and it reflects the true length of one's hair.

NorthernDancer
June 16th, 2008, 09:13 AM
I've always wanted perfectly straight hair. Like you just flat ironed it. I'm a 1b/1c, so I'm close, but my small bit of wave can give it lots of volume, which just makes it look fuzzy.

My hair now doesn't hold a curl well. So if we're talking about my dream hair I'd like hair that has some really nice big curls. Not like all the time, but something I would be able to for a special occasion or something and have it last for longer then an hour. :D

A little thicker would be nice too. But who doesn't want that, right?

FrannyG
June 16th, 2008, 09:19 AM
I love my 1a/f/ii, but if I could have one thing different, I'd be a 1a/f/iii. I'd love to have nice thick braids.

hurricane_gia
June 16th, 2008, 10:02 AM
For a while, I wanted to be a lighter shade of blond. I was frustrated by the whole light brown - dark blond - sort of pale reddish confusion. But now I have decided to call my color "Tawny" and feel happy about it. so there!

However, if I could change anything, I would change the amount of waves. When my hair was BSL, it was 2c and I LOVED it! Now that I'm at 'can I call this hip?' my hair is more of a 2b/2a and I'm a little disheartened by it.

Give me back my 2c wurls!!!

harley mama
June 16th, 2008, 10:03 AM
I love my hair. I would keep it curly and independent!

Alethia
June 16th, 2008, 11:13 AM
I would like my hair, just a lot thicker with fewer wispy bits around the front. I've always hankered after thicker hair even though I know it weighs the scalp down and can make updos heavy enough to give one a headache, but it just looks so nice!!

Finoriel
June 16th, 2008, 11:20 AM
I would like to have 1a / M / iii hair in hmmm red.
:wink:

Seriously, Im perfectly happy with the hair I have :) definitely do not want to change anything.

Hastings
June 16th, 2008, 11:31 AM
I love my hair- it's wavy and will sometimes be curly or straight or both. I have always wanted botticelli type curls or 1A hair. I think that would be a nice change!

Curlsgirl
June 16th, 2008, 01:01 PM
I used to want 1a hair and I think if I had to change that's what I would want with M and iii still. However, I really have learned to love my hair as it is as far as curl, texture and thickness. It took long enough! Thanks LHC!!!

JessTheMess
June 17th, 2008, 09:13 AM
I would Looveeeee to have 1A / M / iii, with a darkest brown to soft black color at tailbone length. :D

SweetPea88
June 17th, 2008, 09:39 AM
I really love my hair type and color overall. I just want a little extra thickness to push me in the iii category!

chrissy-b
June 17th, 2008, 11:06 AM
I'd probably want 1C/2A M/C iii. Thicker, wavier and a bit coarser than my current type.

IdiotBird
June 17th, 2008, 11:11 AM
I'd keep my hair type, but I'd want it a little thicker. Say a full ii.

Delenn
June 17th, 2008, 12:09 PM
For a while, I wanted to be a lighter shade of blond. I was frustrated by the whole light brown - dark blond - sort of pale reddish confusion. But now I have decided to call my color "Tawny" and feel happy about it. so there!

However, if I could change anything, I would change the amount of waves. When my hair was BSL, it was 2c and I LOVED it! Now that I'm at 'can I call this hip?' my hair is more of a 2b/2a and I'm a little disheartened by it.

Give me back my 2c wurls!!!

I hear ya! I hear ya! My type went down a notch somewhere around WL. Before that I could almost get really really curly corkscrew sections, it was awesome. Now it's just a pfffttt kind of wave.

I find myself wavering between wanting super straight or really curly. I guess that comes from nature sticking me in the middle somewhere. This thread is so interesting to see what everyone picks. :p

redcelticcurls
June 23rd, 2008, 12:46 AM
3c with my current thickness and the color I have about a week post-color.

ETA: I'd really like straw set sized curls. Don't know if that falls under 3c or 4a, so I thought I'd be more specific.

darkwaves
June 23rd, 2008, 07:06 AM
I'd pick my own. 2c/3a F iii. Without the current damage on the ends.

Having soft, fly-away curls gives me three different kinds of hair -- day one, curly 3a; day two, wavy 2c; day three or four, almost straight -- 2a, maybe. I like the variety, and the comments from people who think I do something to get it that way!

It's also continuing to change so far as type -- getting far more 2c than 3a, more Ms among the Fs, and more silvers, so that's fun to see, too.

I also like the natural dark colour, so I'm glad I stopped dying it reddish; and if the fineness makes it flyaway, it also makes it very soft.

What I don't like about my hair is the damage I've inflicted on it in the past -- so if I could change anything, I'd magic that away (but keep the length). And that's what I'm working on now.

Duchess of Erat
June 23rd, 2008, 07:20 AM
just a little thicker (it's between 8 and 9 cm circumference now, I'd like a low iii say between 10 and 11 cm) and a bit wavier (1c instead of 1b).

Vampire Girl 95
July 8th, 2009, 09:42 PM
Oh, no contest, 1A. And if it was as black as a black cats fur, that would be even better!

redcelticcurls
July 8th, 2009, 09:47 PM
3c, M or C and iii+

I like big curly hair.

ladylibra
July 9th, 2009, 05:35 AM
I am one of the few who thinks my hair is ideal. Outside of wishing I could color it wild colors without fear of damage :o I not only love my natural texture, I love that I can easily straighten it, or braid it and it will keep a waved pattern, or wear looser curls by rollersetting, or pick it out into a giant kinky fro.

Maybe I would change the density of my hair... either make it thinner so I don't have to work as hard, or make it thicker so people would be in awe of my 6-inch-diameter ponypuff. :D

free_hug
July 9th, 2009, 06:21 AM
Half-curly or heavily wavy, loads of it, and blackish dark brown. You know, dark chocolate color :) I just love dark wavies, nothing shines like that.

Other option: mine, but a thicker and much less greasy version...

Nyghtingale
July 9th, 2009, 06:45 AM
A little redder, and thicker.

neon-dream
July 9th, 2009, 06:46 AM
I would die for 1a M iii hair!
But I love my course wiggles anyways :D

Arctic
July 9th, 2009, 06:48 AM
I would like my coarse, wiry and rough hairs to transform into F, F/M or M hairs. Or even coarse but smooth, without being wiry and rough. Well even the wiryness isn't as bad as the roughness. Argh :D

hanne jensen
July 9th, 2009, 06:52 AM
I would like M hair instead of F hair. I'm so tired of having fine, fragile hair.

MandaMom2Three
July 9th, 2009, 10:24 AM
Exactly as it is, only THICK, like iii please :(

KaasKnot
July 9th, 2009, 12:00 PM
I'd like my hair a little lighter (it's a dark blonde, but it's getting darker :mad:). I'd also like it to be thicker. Much thicker.

Cherry_Sprinkle
July 9th, 2009, 12:42 PM
I would like my natural color to be a lot lighter and a lot thicker.. then I'd be happy :)

ZadenWillowfyre
July 9th, 2009, 12:47 PM
I would like to have it longer (obviously lol) and maybe a bit more curly sometimes! Or some kind of texture.
Edited to add: I know this is bad but I would love to have blondish white hair for a while so I can dye it all sorts of crazy colors...just for like a year or so...^o^.

JamieLeigh
July 10th, 2009, 05:13 PM
I don't really know! I have luckily been blessed with hair that is wavy naturally, is no trouble to straighten without chemicals or heat, and holds a curl well if I take the pains to do it properly. I might like it to be a bit thicker, but then I'm sure my waves would cause tangles, especially the bottom, which goes into curlie-q's when I air dry. :rolleyes:

Kelsey89
July 10th, 2009, 05:18 PM
1a/M/iii with my same hair color.

Amara
July 10th, 2009, 08:21 PM
2c and blond. :D

paintedmuse
July 11th, 2009, 03:16 AM
I would love to have 3a curls... but I'd keep my M iii and my darkish brown/auburn color :)

Quixii
July 11th, 2009, 03:52 AM
Either 3b or 3c in a strawberry blonde. I would love to have perfect ringlets (*cough* like GlassEyes).

pixiedoo
July 11th, 2009, 04:10 AM
I would love 3a/M/C/iii hair as my hair is really fine and fragile at the moment due to some fairly major shedding!! I also would so love to have no grey :)

Rentlle
July 11th, 2009, 06:05 AM
1aiii red-brown and hip-lenght.. :)

Ryanne
July 11th, 2009, 06:21 AM
1b/M/iii, light brownish with lots of red. Or 2b/2c/M/iii, dark chocolate brown with again mostly red in it. Though strawberry red would be cool too.

goodenough
July 11th, 2009, 06:59 AM
2c/m/iii dark blonde w/highlights

GlassEyes
July 11th, 2009, 07:36 AM
Either 3b or 3c in a strawberry blonde. I would love to have perfect ringlets (*cough* like GlassEyes).
o-o;; XD; Thank you, but my curls are FAR from perfect. It took a lot of time (and sadly money) to figure out how to handle them. XD;

I'm actually growing really fond of my hairtype now that it's longer, but I would like 3a/F/iii hair, or my hair with a iii. In blonde or white. xD; Blonde so I can dye it whatever I want without too much damage, and white for the same (but I'd obviously keep some of it, because white is AWESOME).