PDA

View Full Version : purple long hair

talecon
December 17th, 2009, 11:23 PM
I love purple hair but I came across this youtube of a purple long hair showing off pretty hairstyles. Thought you might be interested.

[if this is you, sorry for posting it I'm just envious ;) )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaFmICq1wZk

Catladyintown
December 17th, 2009, 11:31 PM
Talecon she has beautiful hair.:D She is a LHC member.:cheese:

Quixii
December 17th, 2009, 11:43 PM
Yes, she's a member here. I love her hair. :D

talecon
December 17th, 2009, 11:45 PM
yea me too *jealous* :D

Qamar
December 18th, 2009, 12:49 AM
Her hair is just stunning! I have purple, but just two locks at my temples. They run all 35 inches though, which makes for a fun contrasting stripe in updos.

eamane
December 18th, 2009, 02:21 AM
Absolutely gorgeous hair! Made me want purple hair to :)

Elainehali
December 18th, 2009, 02:34 AM
Cool video, though I might NEVER get that song out of my head!!:brickwall

Elistariel
December 18th, 2009, 03:51 AM
Her hair is just stunning! I have purple, but just two locks at my temples. They run all 35 inches though, which makes for a fun contrasting stripe in updos.

Oooh, stripes. I like that idea. Now to find a job and one that would allow me to do that.

hmmm
December 18th, 2009, 04:23 AM
Thank you for the link, her hair is amazing.

Dani
December 18th, 2009, 04:32 AM
Sweet! Her hair is so gorgeous, and it's awesome that she's a member here. I've had a purple streak in my hair for a few months and it's time to make it more purple-y. :radar: I'd love to do all my hair, but it took years to rinse out my deposit dye out of the one section (then it keeps rinsing out more with subsequent showerings), so I feel like I'd be one big purple shower girl for a while. Maybe I can look into another kind of poiple dye...

sherigayle
December 18th, 2009, 05:59 AM
She's the reason I started dying my white hairs purple. I wish I had the nerve to go all out like she does. I'm just terrified of bleach.

Sammich
December 18th, 2009, 06:20 AM
Oh gosh. I wish I had purple hair, too bad I'm too chicken to try it. :D

linda g
December 18th, 2009, 06:34 AM
I love it! I have a secret love of nontraditional hair colors (blue, teal, purple) but I satisfy myself by making Sims with those hair colors. :D

Topaz
December 18th, 2009, 08:36 AM
She has incredible hair, just beautiful! But I'm even more envious of her ability to style, bun, twist, and braid it. As a seriously bun-challenged gal, those hair styles just make me drool with envy. Plus all the gorgeous hair toys she has --- my gosh, what treasures! I hope I can be just like her when I "grow up." :)

JamieLeigh
December 18th, 2009, 09:58 AM
I love her hair!!! Although I had to watch the vid with the sound off.... In my land of Nick Jr and Sprout, enough is just enough sometimes. lol ;)

enfys
December 18th, 2009, 12:43 PM
She has incredible hair, just beautiful! But I'm even more envious of her ability to style, bun, twist, and braid it. As a seriously bun-challenged gal, those hair styles just make me drool with envy. Plus all the gorgeous hair toys she has --- my gosh, what treasures! I hope I can be just like her when I "grow up." :)

Yup. I was thinking the same thing. Where do people get the motivation to be so imaginative with their hair styles?!