PDA

View Full Version : Unusual hair sightings!

nmarie33
December 17th, 2009, 05:05 PM
A couple days ago I took the train to work. So while I was people-watching I noticed a LOT of very unusual hairdos:

-I saw a girl with one of those bump-its SO big, her hair was actually larger than her head. I have no idea how she kept it all balanced.

-I saw a woman who had this giant beehive thing, it must have contained a whole bottle of hair spray! She was wearing this crazy cheetah-spotted outfit too...honestly when I first saw her I thought she was a drag queen, her hair looked like the colored wigs that the drag queens around here wear (like her green wig (http://www.outfrontcolorado.com/img/blog/Nina%202.jpg)). Good for her for rocking out a pretty wild style though.

-I saw a man who had his dreadlocks twisted all around his head like a turban. It was SO big, they must have at least reached his knees if he let them down! It took me a moment to realize they were dreadlocks, at first I thought he was just wearing some kind of crazy huge hat! You don't see a guy with super long hair, let alone super-long dreadlocks every day. :)

enfys
December 17th, 2009, 05:06 PM
Wow. I'd catch that train again. What a cool collection of people.

funnybunny668
December 17th, 2009, 07:31 PM
Sounds pretty cool! I love to people-watch. :)

CaityBear
December 17th, 2009, 07:36 PM
Woah...sounds intersting. haha

Keildra
December 17th, 2009, 10:41 PM
I saw a lady in wal-mart with what looked like an attempt a retro comb-over, half her head was buzzed. When I was in middle school there was a teacher that had a curly beehive, I swear she used a can of hairspray a day. My niece favors a style that puts messy type bun on top of her head slightly to the left or right.

jasper
December 18th, 2009, 05:04 AM
. . . . You don't see a guy with super long hair, let alone super-long dreadlocks every day. :)
:cheese: well, some people must. . . see that guy every day, I mean. :silly:

hmmm
December 18th, 2009, 05:51 AM
I wish I saw unusual hair sometimes! I did see this one woman with THICK classic length hair in a braid once though, does that count as unusual?