PDA

View Full Version : I'm sad today

juliaxena
December 17th, 2009, 03:49 PM
I lost my favorite flexi :(. And I'm not happy with my ends that are getting uneven again. Plus its way below zero now and my hair doesn't like the change in weather, heating etc. So basically I'm having a bad hair day. Does that ever happen to you guys?

manderly
December 17th, 2009, 03:53 PM
Nope, my hair is perfect every single day :whistle:

Sorry you're having a rough day, it'll get better :):grouphug:

coscass
December 17th, 2009, 03:54 PM
That's my hair all day long. Normally, that's when I clip it up or braid it then clip it up. When it gets cold, even when I'm not using product, my ends sometimes feel crunchy. Then again, I'm still on the hunt for a good moisturising conditioner to rinse with.

Sorry you're having a bad hair day <3

enfys
December 17th, 2009, 03:54 PM
No. I don't have any flexis.

Honestly, everyone has bad hair days and I think the more hair you have the worse those days are. In the end it's worth it and the good days far outnumber the bad.

Do a nice deep conditioning if your hair likes them. A good SMT should help the central-heating freak out. I expect that's part of your problem.

Roll on summer hair!

kmangus
December 17th, 2009, 03:56 PM
When bad hairdays happen i whip out olive oil and a hat. It then becomes a light oiling day masked by my baseball hat....my hair loves me the next morning :)

juliaxena
December 17th, 2009, 04:00 PM
Losing the flexi was the worst actually. Thanks for replying. I better go to sleep, I need to get up in 5 hours.

enfys
December 17th, 2009, 04:02 PM
Is it a flexi they still do? Was there a sentimental value to it, or could it be replaced? They come up very often on the swap board.

Don't reply now; go and get some sleep you poor thing!

Islandgrrl
December 17th, 2009, 05:11 PM
I have good hair days occasionally interspersed amongst the bad ones. Well, not really so much anymore, but when it was still shoulder length? The words, "good," "hair," and "day," rarely made it into the same sentence.

It gets better.

I'm sorry you lost your flexi, though. Losing a favorite hair toy can ruin your whole day. :(

juliaxena
December 17th, 2009, 10:28 PM
Thanks for the support, I feel a bit better. I think I will just reorder. And I hope nobody else ever finds that flexi lol. All in all now that I somehow accepted this my hair feels better too. I'm trying to stretch time between trims and I think once again I can handle it. So it is true that losing your favorite hair toy can ruin your day.

hmmm
December 18th, 2009, 05:49 AM
:grouphug: I hope you feel better, my hair is annoying me too these days. I never realised how irritating this length was before. It will get better!

juliaxena
December 18th, 2009, 06:59 AM
:grouphug: I hope you feel better, my hair is annoying me too these days. I never realised how irritating this length was before. It will get better!

It is. But actually today it is behaving better and it seem longer to me. perhaps my hair depends on my mood :)

hmmm
December 18th, 2009, 07:27 AM
Haha it seems to have a mind of its own, I know what you mean.