PDA

View Full Version : has anyone ever tried this before?

redneckprincess
December 15th, 2009, 09:00 AM
SMT with NIOXIN (or Sally's brand NUTRI OX)......AMAZING ☺

I always loved the conditioner in the shower (because of the tingleyness) but never felt like I was leaving it on long enough..Well I took the nioxin out if the shower and tried it in my SMT last week...it was amazing, cool, refreshing and when it wasnt cold and tingley anymore I took it down massaged my head and put it back up for a few hours, and rinced as usual..I dont even care if it helps speed up my hair growth (ok I do, lol) I just love how it feels on my head..

I will absoutly buy more but never waste it in a 5 minute shower again...its my new (not so secret anymore) SMT conditioner...☺

Spike
December 15th, 2009, 10:09 AM
Ooooh, tingly??? I'm going to have to try this. My fave method of SMT involves a nice hot shower, applying SMT, then soaking in a long hot bath.

Having a cool and tingly scalp while the rest sits in tea-hot water sounds like a small slice of AWESOME.

mommat04
December 15th, 2009, 10:41 AM
What does SMT stand for???

Fairlight63
December 15th, 2009, 10:53 AM
I would like to try it. I was wondering what measurments do you use? When it says "1 part" what do you use - a Tablespoon measure? or what?

Crysta
December 15th, 2009, 11:05 AM
seems like a good idea, I do love Sally (I don't love their prices but you get what you pay for) might give it a try soon, but i'll jot it down now x)

· SMT - Snowy's Deep Moisture Treatment. A combination of conditioner, honey, and aloe. http://archive.longhaircommunity.com...ad.php?t=14635

if you have anymore problems with abbreviations this thread will help you

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/vbjournal.php?do=article&articleid=10

redneckprincess
December 15th, 2009, 11:36 AM
What does SMT stand for???
I think Crysta got to it before I could...and Fairlight63, I dont measure persice, just add mostly conditioner to the mixture...

Teakafrog
December 15th, 2009, 03:34 PM
Sounds great....in the summer! I use Nioxin in the summer time, it makes my head freeze in the winter.

mommat04
December 16th, 2009, 02:15 PM
thanks ladies!

TheCatSaidQuack
January 5th, 2010, 03:22 PM
i love this stuff - I'm glad to see that I am not the only one :-)

Elainehali
January 5th, 2010, 05:31 PM
Can I just add a little peppermint oil to normal conditioner?

I'm going to try it.;)

violeteyes
January 5th, 2010, 05:49 PM
that sounds good- but not for when it's cold outside!