PDA

View Full Version : Ooooooooooh I LIKE!!

MandaMom2Three
December 12th, 2009, 09:31 PM
I've been contemplating going back to black hair for a while, but before I jumped into the permanence of henna and indigo, I decided to dye it with Manic Panic first and see what hubby and I thought of it. I just rinsed it out and I LOVE it!!! :cheese:I will try to get a good pic up tomorrow as it's all wet and braided for the night right now. Ohhhhh I am definitely going to keep my hair black now :D :D :D (figures, I wait all year to get my custom title and now I need to think of a new one :rolleyes: )

JenniferNoel
December 12th, 2009, 09:48 PM
Welcome to the dark side!

:smirk:

Debra83
December 12th, 2009, 10:20 PM
....tap.....tap....tap.....zzzzzzzzzzzz......tap.. ..tap....tap.....still waiting for tomorrow to see picture!!!!!......

florenonite
December 13th, 2009, 07:40 AM
:drama:

*waits for picture*

MandaMom2Three
December 13th, 2009, 07:43 AM
http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww235/MandyTFM/blackhair.jpg

I love it I love it I LOVE IT!!!!

florenonite
December 13th, 2009, 07:46 AM
Ooh, I like it!

GlassEyes
December 13th, 2009, 07:58 AM
I really like it too. Then again, I have a thing for dark hair and pale skin, espciall with eyes as light as yours. Eh, call it a remnant of my lapsed gothhood-membership. :P

Miasen
December 13th, 2009, 08:09 AM
Oooh, it looks very, very cool! :D I've always wanted black hair, but I would get so bored having to maintain it. Been thinking of adding just a few black stripes to my hair though. Maybe I should check out Manic Panic too. *thinks deeply*

Crysta
December 13th, 2009, 08:18 AM
Oh gosh, I was using stargaser. and it laster about two days with black - usualy lasts me about a month in any other colour. so I used nice and easy. GOSH. it may aswell be permenant. it's horribly to get out :P nice pick with the manic panic.
and it realy suits you!

GlassEyes
December 13th, 2009, 08:22 AM
Actually, funny you mention nice-and-easy. My friend used clairol to dye her hair black, and has only had to dye her roots for about 5 years. Keep in mind, ONLY her roots. She never thought about that part until she went to get it out (thinking the entire time that it MIGHT be easier because of that) it stuck to her hair through stripping, bleach, and some concotion that the hairdresser put in that was like battery acid. It's pretty damn strong dye, apparently.

Ravenwaves 88
December 13th, 2009, 08:30 AM
I keep thinking about going back to black. I'm enjoying the henna for now.....its just very tempting now that I know about Indigo. I think you should go for it! It looks great on you.

MandaMom2Three
December 13th, 2009, 08:36 AM
I'll be ordering some indigo with my next henna order :cheese: (my husband says this looks like a dancing make up sponge LOL)

Angela_Rose
December 13th, 2009, 08:45 AM
Amanda, you are so cute. The black is lovely.

Crysta
December 13th, 2009, 08:53 AM
I'm definatly stripping the hell out of it, never using nice and easy again and jsut going back to stargaser.

have to love gooey hair dye.

maaria
December 13th, 2009, 08:57 AM
Must say , really nice :)

MandaMom2Three
December 13th, 2009, 09:09 AM
Amanda, you are so cute. The black is lovely.

:D thank you! :flowers: