PDA

View Full Version : Any solutions to fuzz in hair

keshini
December 11th, 2009, 10:35 PM
I have this new-found problem with my hair this winter. I use fleece blankets and it looks like the fuzz from the blankets is being attracted to my long hair. I see that my hair is "bundled" up in tiny fuzz fragments and there are lots of them. It appears that this problem is here to stay until the end of winter. I am wondering how people handle such a situation. To make matters worse, I was using a new conditioner which, as it turns out, is not working well for me (it leaves my hair sticky) and the fuzz seems to be "stuck" to my hair. Any help will be appreciated.

ravenreed
December 11th, 2009, 10:41 PM
I have the same problem when I oil my ends. Everything sticks. I was given an alpaca ruana, bright red, and those fibers often get caught up in my hair. I have been brushing more and cleaning the lint out of my brush often. I am using a tangle teazer so it is not a big deal.

Themyst
December 11th, 2009, 10:56 PM
I get a lot of fuzz in my hair no matter what season it is. I use a boar bristle brush and am always cleaning the fuzz out of it.

rogue_psyche
December 12th, 2009, 12:13 AM
Try wearing a sleep cap. Your next wash the fuzz should be out, and with your hair covered no more fuzz will be added.

Isadora Lewie
December 12th, 2009, 02:33 AM
i get this problem too!

I'm afraid a sleep cap wouldn't fly with my nightime routine. intimacy is more important than hair!

is there something about negative ionic charges that attract dust to hair?