PDA

View Full Version : Interesting article for those of us with gray hair....

Nyxe
December 11th, 2009, 12:19 PM
Enjoy!

http://health.yahoo.com/experts/drmao/22649/natural-tips-for-gray-hair-hair-loss-and-dandruff/

pinchbeck
December 15th, 2009, 09:28 AM
I wish grey hair reversal was possible! Celebrities normally have lots of spending money and I think they would be the ones to get a hold of a magic potion to stop the greying process. There may be herbs and newly developed pill that can slow greying down, but I wonder at what cost (not financial...well, yeah, maybe financial too! lol)

Boar bristle brushes are great for distributing sebum, but they can also contribute to hair breakage.

spidermom
December 15th, 2009, 09:46 AM
I love my silvery color more than the dark blonde color I have without it, so no reversing the process for me.

Spike
December 15th, 2009, 10:05 AM
Yipes!!! ( protectively covering her silvering strands ) No, no reversal for me, thanks.

I wonder if, when/if this pill becomes widespread, the next fashion will be to bleach ALL the color out and overdye silver-white? It's a striking color, and if the shade is no longer associated with an undesirable condition . . . Food for thought.

spidermom
December 15th, 2009, 10:49 AM
Yipes!!! ( protectively covering her silvering strands ) No, no reversal for me, thanks.

I wonder if, when/if this pill becomes widespread, the next fashion will be to bleach ALL the color out and overdye silver-white? It's a striking color, and if the shade is no longer associated with an undesirable condition . . . Food for thought.

I've often thought that if silver/white hair occurred naturally in the young, it would be highly prized rather than covered in dye. As you say, it's striking and beautiful.

Nae
December 15th, 2009, 11:12 AM
Note to self, do not try that massage technique when you have a headache. Ouchie. :dizzy::headache: